• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

help with dbol training program please.

Let's keep he flaming to a minimum please.

To all that say you can't do a Dbol only cycle. Bullcrap, of course you can.

if you keep estrogen in check and have a proper PCT in hand you can keep a fair bit of gains.
Have a good on cycle protocol with supporting supplements.
Anabolic Innovations Cycle support is a good one, just the Aussie version has no Red Yeast Rice for some bullshit reason but this is easily acquired from e-Bay or online stores

Good Luck.

Last edited:
thanks for replying everyone heaps of help help cheers, sorry if it sounded like i was blowing my horn im not like that ha i want to use dbol because every time i bulk up it take like 10months to bulk right up b4 i cut down again last time i did cut down to 80kegs i lost alot of my muscle through purely my own fault and i just want to get back there quicker (bulked i was 90/92kegs), and i think if it available y not try it and use it?
iv been training for about 3 years i bench atm 2 plates a side, squat 60 (sad i know) hight 170cm, weight atm 80kegs,

thanks again for all the advice sorry i was abit full on with the last post, im sure theres years of knodgle i can benifit from here on the forum :)

cheers

my program in a nut shell,
mondays, back and tris
tuesday cardio/ abs
wednesday shoulders and legs
thursday rest (indoor cricket)
fridays chect and bies
sat morning (cardio)

mosty start off 2 warm up sets, then 3-4 hard sets of 8-10 reps,

dips, and close grips chins i at 20kegs, wide grip 10kegs

LOL, the 60kg squat is not sad it's pathetic an disgraceful.
At least your honest.

How many mg's re you intending on using?
60mg?

im 25 years old, yeah 60 squats is terrible party because i have a dickie right knee (use to race motorcross when i was younger had a few stacks and already had one opp on it) umm what else what mg?iv red 40mgs a good middle of the road for ur first course (aday), as it only has fairly short half life ill take 3 throught the day (adding up to 40mgs) and make sure i have 1 about an hour b4 i train aswell,
as for a pcf im not sure what sort to take if i take any?as iv read mixed things about them and dbol, sum say take one anothers say u dont need to?will i?if so what sort?im not asking for the leg work im just asking advice from ppl that have been there? it might be for me it might not but no harm in trying it and seeing what happens?b4 i do just want to know a few things to help me get the most out of my course thats all.

thanks again for all the replys legends!

thanks shrek just ordered that Anabolic Innovations Cycle from ebay cheap as chips $85 do u know a good estrogen depleter?or what ever there called?

You'll need Nolva or Clomid. Some guys recommend HCG during cycles of AAS but you won't find these on eBay.

You need research plenty more.

Novla and clomid wont work.

You want an AI.

adex or letro.

BUT

Id advise against this cycle. Strongly.

60 kg squat and 2 plate bench after 3 years training. Do you do any deads?

At this point in time learning how to train properly will give you better gains than a dbol cycle, with much less risk. There are 50kg girls squatting more than this.

60 kg squat and 2 plate bench after 3 years training. Do you do any deads?

At this point in time learning how to train properly will give you better gains than a dbol cycle, with much less risk. There are 50kg girls squatting more than this.

Sorry i gotta do this.. Pictures speak a thousand words. shes 48-50kg here..

BAM thanks for coming.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr4JQOBZ7bk"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr4JQOBZ7bk[/ame]

Oh and front squatting like a boooosssss

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL0Gh0zkgtk]PTC Sydney - Fion Front Squat 42.5kg - YouTube[/ame]