• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Help me help her take it like a pro

ausbb, it's members, sponsors and affiliates require any applicable updates from Mr and Mrs Coaltrain??

We appreciate your vital contribution to this forum

lol

classy gentlemen..........classyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
lol

hopefully, with any luck, he's buried in that tunnel and the scream of the oncoming train is deafening him ;)

Lol. Ok, so, last night we tried, I got the head in but had to stop for pain and physical & emotional tear reasons. After we got the toys we had another good play around. I just had the small anal trainer in her and just worked her vage, with the vibe on her clit..... Was apparently a very enjoyable experience. Tonight we did the same.
Il stay away from her ass for a bit till he heals up, but we will keep the training in play.
And gradually move up the scale of ass trainers to the very last, where she will be able to wear me like a hat.
The vibe is a good tool to have tho.
Bam it on the clit and I can pretty much shove anything anywhere and she just gets wetter and louder.
This is fun, and like a team bonding sex experience. Lol
But I'm in no rush to get in there. If anything it's for her sick pleasurable fantasies :p so were taking our sweet time.

The coal train was not designed to keep its load in dimly lit tunnels. It may have to unload before departure.

lmao coaltrain...and we feel you and Mrs Coaltrain are bonding with all of us too!

lolol

Yes, please leave back passage alone until it's healed. Otherwise it will irritate an existing tear and THAT, my friend, cannot be fun.

Good for you two, getting out there, experimenting...enjoying one another, in beautiful and perverted ways - and sharing it with an entire online family of people hating on you...I'm supportive! lol

;)

hey I'm not a prude. If its good enough for her it's good enough for me, right? Lol. I probably would try of I wasn't so ticklish. No homo.
She's doing so well for a young sexy 20 year old :p
I'm loving it.
Want vids?

Kidding.

lololol

she's 20??? how old are you??

omgggggg
lol

You won't be too ticklish...lots of men like to be stimulated there...it's an errogonous zone for you boys...the prostrate is a pleasure centre my friend ;)

And I know you're no prude! I applaud you! lol

Awww you're both babies! lol

Of course you can do it....and in time, I'm sure you will ;) lolol

there is a 'post your video' thread..............just sayin :p

omg

you boys are such prudes. lol wtf?

Look I guess like anything else, it comes down to personal likes/dislikes and preference....

but it's hot. That's all I am going to say on the matter. lol

Negative, KungFooGoo tried it once (KungFooGoo tries everything once)... Not for this KungFooGoo though...

Wouldn't it be weird for a chick though if your boy was into it probably a bit more then he should be... Or was like "oh use 2 fingers" or pushes back on said fingers.... l think thats more or less pretty gay even if your mrs is doing it...

Met a chick who liked fcking dudes with strap ons. She liked the role reversed and being in control and the position of power she said. Needless to say I never saw her again. Casually explained that I think we had different ideas on things.