• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

HELP!! Bf getting fat

gtrb26dett

Well lately it seems like my bf just keeps getting fatter. I tell him but he does not listen and just keeps eating junk. His excuse is "I don't need to impress anyone anymore" ARRRHHH

How do I get him to exercise??? I don't want a umpa lumpa as a bf. :confused:

He tells me when I'm getting fat and if something looks bad. I change it, so why can't he???

Change his diet..

Or make him cook for himself, if he is that lazy not to care about himself he will probably start missing meals, and will loose weight, unless it forces him to get take out.

Start talking more about how hot some guys look, and mention what you like about them.. he will get geleous...

But some guys wont change.....

you could always kick him to the curb & tell him if he doesn't care about how he looks, why should you! That'll be a rude (but honest) shock

No more jiggy-jig for him. After all, sexual desire is a sign that you are impressed with someone.

"I don't need to impress anyone."

"I'm not impressed. Good night, sleep well, I'll be with my slim vibrator."

not sure why youd still be attracted to someone who obviously has no respect for you or himself.

I'm still attracted to him. As I don't mind if he puts a little bit of weight on. I'm worried because he is only young and he should care about his weight. When I tell him to work out, he just gives me immature comments. Makes unrealistic comments.

Just make suggestive noises(not obnoxiously loud or full on) when you see a fit guy on t.v. or in the street and your with your bf.

Take him to watch twilight new moon.

Don't kiss him as often and he'll soon figure it out. There's a big difference between putting on a little weight and completely letting go. A person who doesnt take care of themselves can be very unattractive. Although I wouldnt get to the point of literally forcing him to gym, there would be a point where enough is enough. All you can do for now is give him hints. Just don't ask him directly about it coz that tends to put guys off doing something. "I'll mow the lawn when I'm ready."

Take him to watch twilight new moon.

Lol_wut_pack.jpg

I got a girlfriend, she took me to see it, it fkn pissed me off lol.

I don't know if that will work guys... my woman is starting to put on a bit and I've tried giving her less attention in all areas, but she just doesn't seem to be getting the hint. I've even tried the direct approach and it caused a few days of the silent treatment. So if you find a solution, Please let me know too !

Well I put on weight when Im stressed and or bored. I tend to start working out and generally eating better when im amused and de-stressed.

Maybe he is the same???

You need to encourage him instead of criticising him. Cristism will just deflate him and make him more likely to resist doing what you want as then its like he has given in to you. Guys hate that and will resist even if they actually want it themselves!

Guys respond to encouragement and praise, then its not like they are "giving in" to your will. Its a lot harder and takes a bit more tact but its more likely to work.

Little stuff like commenting how you like a certain muscular part of his body, or praising him when he does anything physical, you will have to be creative and make him want to improve parts of himself without him thinking it was your idea or your pressuring him!

a lot of guys respond to stuff if you end a sentance with a question, ie

'I'm planning on going for a few hours to firm up & meet some new people....could you come with me for a few times' ?

'ya know what, i really like apples, they taste soooo good, do you like them?'

I'd never tell a woman she's 'softing up', that's just asking for trouble .your playing a dangerous game Baz', especially not paying attention to certain areas. If you loved her, you should love her entire physique & not just 'parts'. We'd all like to shagg Jamie Eason like crazy....but we dont all have that luxuary

JamieEason45.jpg

Well I personally love it when my bf says straight out "them jeans make you look fat" or "your getting fatter here" he grabs it. That is me I like to know if he is not happy and then I can change it and I don't want to be one of them people that gets really comfortable in a relationship then you just get fat.

I say to him stuff like
"you had such a hot body when you played footy"
"you have such a good body shape, it would look hot if you had bigger arms"
"you should do boxing, that is hot"

I was thinking maybe taking him with me to a personal trainer well PTC he has been there once before

I told him chicks there pull heavier weights then what he could lol

I think that kind of made him want to prove me wrong.

Did you get a new gtr? I saw you where looking for a done up 32.

Guys / gals,

Simple fact. "Can't change anyone who doesn't want to"..

Having said that all you can do is bring his awareness
to the health problems associated with being unhealthy.

Apart from that I see no point.

But keep trying. He may have a moment of 'enlightenment' :p