• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hello

Hypertrophic89

Hello everyone i am new to aussbb. I have a wealth of knowledge on supplements and performance enhancing substances. I have studied and worked in the health industry for over 7 years now. I hope we can all share each others answers and give accurate answers and not bro science.

After a year of back to back injuries im finally back in action ready to start training hard again. I will keep you all up to date on what im doing and the results i get. I only talk about what works not what doesnt.
Thanks

Welcome to the forum. [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; will tell you what works and what doesn't. :p

Head Kunce

we always love modest members who know everything.
welcome [MENTION=16197]Hypertrophic89[/MENTION]; Theres some great people here, you will learn even more hanging around on these forums!

we always love modest members who know everything.
welcome [MENTION=16197]Hypertrophic89[/MENTION]; Theres some great people here, you will learn even more hanging around on these forums!

Thanks mate. I hope you dont think i was being modest with my intro. Just introducing myself and what i can bring to ausbb

Finally some one who's not afraid to say it how it is...

What supplements do I need to take to get swole?

LOL well theres a range of options man. Are you natty or not? Whats your diet like? Whats your training frequency and age. There are so many factors we can cover in order to get you swole and on the road to being swole