• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

HAve you ever met anyone you have instantly fallen for?

Freak, how dare you say such things about Oli's girlfriend!

But seriously.

8a289_ORIG-forever_alone.jpg

Just out of interest, where would one acquire chloroform? Can it be made at home?

She's my girlfriend and I love her. Show some respect kindred.

I meant it as in good luck with it... I had a long distance relationship once. Was wishing you luck? Dont read to deeply into what I say :p

Also how did these people get pics of your girlfriend? Thats kinda odd.

I meant it as in good luck with it... I had a long distance relationship once. Was wishing you luck? Dont read to deeply into what I say :p

Also how did these people get pics of your girlfriend? Thats kinda odd.

She's pretty popular on another forum called /b/. She takes/shops a lot of pics of herself.

One at the gym, recently cast her spells on me and stuff over the last 2 months.

How can they cast the spells and get away with it?

Why don't we have shields to deflect this crap sometimes?

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! the girl im with now.
saw her at an amusment park i was with my mate and little brother i thought my brother was on a ride and was looking and this chick and told my mate there and then that i would marry her, anyway ended up being both my brother and friend were on the ride and i wa standing next to some random dude, he just looked at me and said 'good for you'....
5 years later here i am still with her, now we are engaged.
couldnt be happier.
Love at first sight really does exists.

no...... maybe...... a little...... yes.....fuck

met this chick at a "save the world from poverty" shit camp that i got dragged to by my mate last year, shes cute, shy, and a little weird and i got no idea what it is but she does it for me lol got talking to her on facebook after the stupid camp and spoke regularly, they she deleted her account and didnt hear from her in ages, she got her account back.... wouldsmash/10 but she lives fkn ages away

4fa04e3e48b46.jpg

In the past, several from the gym.

Now, one I have been chatting online and met recently for first time.

We really clicked.

All started from a random facebook POKE

:)

At first sight never... it takes more than looks for me to 'fall for someone', but i've been pretty into people after the first 10-15 minutes before a couple times in my life. These days i don't know if i'm just more jaded, but I find it a lot rarer.

At first sight never... it takes more than looks for me to 'fall for someone', but i've been pretty into people after the first 10-15 minutes before a couple times in my life. These days i don't know if i'm just more jaded, but I find it a lot rarer.

yeah thats the way i took the question, not litterally at first sight but after a small amount of time.

p.s still into that chick i posted about a while ago. lol :/

I 'instantly fall for beautiful women' every 3 seconds. :eek:

Then I realise it's an illusion. Or was that delusion?

Devante.