• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Have you ever felt "guilty" or "ashamed" from steroid use?

Fucking retarded. For starters any drug is potentially a poison. When I buy alcohol I know exactly what I am getting in the bottle, the percentages are labeled. I don't have to inject it. Its effects are well known and well studied. The vast majority can have a drink without ever having problems. You actually have to drink a lot to have problems. Injecting stuff and one injection can potentially cause big issues.

How is it retarded? Every single thing I said in that post is a true fact. Find me evidence that anything I said isn't true, right you can't cause your way of thinking is mentally retarded, you sound like a typical alcoholic piss-head that simply supports the same shit that he's been bread to believe is the right thing to do. Your a sheep and you follow the herd of other sheep so you drink cause you have nothing else to do and your mental capacity is that of a tiny young sibling. If you were more mature then you'd see the light and you'd grow up, but unfortunately society contains too many retarded people like you so we simply have to live our daily lives thinking that alcohol and drinking is okay but really it isn't.

You know whats inside the alcoholic beverage you buy because the government allows it to be that way. If it were the same way for drugs then you'd get the exact same process with correct labelling etc. This is not part of the argument at all, you have gone past the initial point of this debate. Secondly not all drugs have to be injected, hell how easy is it to swallow a pill or rub on some gel? Easy as hell obviously and much easier than having to drink copious amounts of booze.

The reason alcohols effects are well known and well studied is because the government has paid for all this, the same would happen if the government gave the green light on drugs. You have to realise that our government is one of the most corrupt governments in the world, you simply are saying that you support a corrupt way of thinking, this is not a good thing and you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking this way.

Its okay to be jealous mate, just come out and admit it and you'll feel better, hell I get jealous of myself sometimes, I look in the mirror and i'm like "shit your the bomb" and then I realise hey that's me, FUCK YEAH!!

Because alcohol kills 2.5 million people per year, steroids are rarely directly linked without the use of other drugs.

2.5mill per year can I get a word up in this bitch or what hahaha!! There's the evidence right there for any of you c*nts that are living in denial.

How is it retarded? Every single thing I said in that post is a true fact. Find me evidence that anything I said isn't true, right you can't cause your way of thinking is mentally retarded, you sound like a typical alcoholic piss-head that simply supports the same shit that he's been bread to believe is the right thing to do. Your a sheep and you follow the herd of other sheep so you drink cause you have nothing else to do and your mental capacity is that of a tiny young sibling. If you were more mature then you'd see the light and you'd grow up, but unfortunately society contains too many retarded people like you so we simply have to live our daily lives thinking that alcohol and drinking is okay but really it isn't.

You know whats inside the alcoholic beverage you buy because the government allows it to be that way. If it were the same way for drugs then you'd get the exact same process with correct labelling etc. This is not part of the argument at all, you have gone past the initial point of this debate. Secondly not all drugs have to be injected, hell how easy is it to swallow a pill or rub on some gel? Easy as hell obviously and much easier than having to drink copious amounts of booze.

The reason alcohols effects are well known and well studied is because the government has paid for all this, the same would happen if the government gave the green light on drugs. You have to realise that our government is one of the most corrupt governments in the world, you simply are saying that you support a corrupt way of thinking, this is not a good thing and you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking this way.

Its okay to be jealous mate, just come out and admit it and you'll feel better, hell I get jealous of myself sometimes, I look in the mirror and i'm like "shit your the bomb" and then I realise hey that's me, FUCK YEAH!!

actually, the alcoholic beverage you buy isn't what you're led to believe, it not only has a substance (marque testable) that will show if its counterfit or real (only real store bought had the additive), but along with a string of other bad shit.

so even your otc, gov regulated, isn't as healthy as you'd think.

otherwise a very good post, just wanted to point that out.

Last edited:
Alcohol related illness or deaths yeah
Includes drink driving, drink walking and so on

Many deaths because of drugs are "drug related" as well. Like hurting yourself for instance, not actually the drug causing it but the state of mind you're in under the influence of the drug. Another analogy would be spider deaths in Australia are not caused by the spiders but people crashing their cars when they see a spider in their car