• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gym Flooring Tiles heads up in Perth

Peterpack

It's always hard to find good stuff in Perth and we get killed by shipping from the Eastern States

I have been hunting high and low for reasonably priced gym tiles for my home gym. Mainly for my olympic lifting. I am not lifting huge weights so i don't need a full on lifting platform.

Anyway i stumbled accross this rubber product supplier in Welshpool and saw these

Anti Fatigue Matting : Solid Top Gym & Room Mat

I visited them and bought some of the tiles. They are great ! nice and heavy and they lock together very securely. Bargain at 26 bucks a tile (plus GST)

I already had a heap of those cheap jigsaw exercise mats you get 4 for 14 bucks at Bunnings so i put a layer of them underneath and these rubber tiles on top just to be sure.

I am very happy with the result . I got a nice looking piece of floor i can do my lifting on.

Interesting fitnessequipment warehouse in Canning Vale is selling these very same tiles from this company for 43 bucks a tile ! I won't bag fitnessequipment warehouse too much because i have gotten some bargains on other things from them in the past.

Anyway i thought this info might help someone here in Perth :)

Nice! I'd love some of those at my gym. I hate my mats moving and making little gaps everywhere lol

being that they're 91cm x 91cm x 15mm do you mind that they're slightly smaller than most mats? Aren't most 1m x 1m x 20mm ?

Also, do they have minimum order quantity?

being that they're 91cm x 91cm x 15mm do you mind that they're slightly smaller than most mats? Aren't most 1m x 1m x 20mm ?

Also, do they have minimum order quantity?

No minimum order mate and they aren't too soft (not in my opinion)

Worth checking them out and if you don't like them, no problem

The way they join together is the most impressive thing

I bought 8 of them and joined them 4 long by 2 wide. I have a nice space now to lift on (and do other things on as well, plyometrics, ab work etc)

Most gym tiles you buy are 1m x 1m x 15mm. Not many are 20mm thick

Sorry to dig up an old threat, but they look to be 36 bucks now. Big price increase over 1 year

Look good, but I won't be deadlifting heavy enough to justify the price difference. Peterpack, after using the mats for over a year how are they holding up?