• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

guy from work

I think it's bullshit that guys are still expected to pay for 'x'. Chicks bitch about being treated as an equal but when it comes to that and some other things its a 'guys' job then to pay and be a 'gentleman'
demands-equality-refuses-to-do-what-men-do-thumb.jpg

I thought l covered this in your valentines thread? I don't date or anything to do with that at the moment (at the moment being 2.5 years'ish and counting.)

I will send you virtual flowers on Tuesday... and maybe a virtual steak if your lucky.:D
Break the drought.

I will send you virtual flowers on Tuesday... and maybe a virtual steak if your lucky.:D
Break the drought.

Aww bless:), you're all good l'm just anti social and enjoy my own company probably more then l should.
Ill send you some xfit bumpers on Tuesday :) <--- Sarcasm btw...

Aww bless:), you're all good l'm just anti social and enjoy my own company probably more then l should.
Ill send you some xfit bumpers on Tuesday :) <--- Sarcasm btw...
Deal. Will regift them for someone who will make use of them.:p might get chocolate in exchange :eek::eek:

Deal. Will regift them for someone who will make use of them.:p might get chocolate in exchange :eek::eek:

Ahh the classic re gift, many a friend has received bottles of alcohol that l don't drink. It's kind of hard to re gift a valentines present though unless you swap teams. I doubt a guys going to enjoy a bracelet with a love heart on it, never know though.

Ahh the classic re gift, many a friend has received bottles of alcohol that l don't drink. It's kind of hard to re gift a valentines present though unless you swap teams. I doubt a guys going to enjoy a bracelet with a love heart on it, never know though.
Yeah that's pretty hard to regift.

so what about a female asking u to lunch alot? I used to get it alot.
Is she trying to get into your spiderman boxers?

discuss

She want's my dick in and around her mouth.

Being serious though l doubt it, it's a little different l think the other way.

She want's my dick in and around her mouth.

Being serious though l doubt it, it's a little different l think the other way.
why is it that when i guy asks a girl to lunch he wants to eat her muffin,
neutral-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

but if a girl asks a guy to lunch its totally innocent...???

usually they want you to fix something... (fix car/computer/microscope/change lightbulb sort of thing)
:D

oh, and probably because 99% of the time, the guy DOES want muffin...even if he's not allowed to :p

usually they want you to fix something... (fix car/computer/microscope/change lightbulb sort of thing)
:D

Im interpreting your post as this -

Oh hi trent.. Would u mind bringing your toolbox around to my place sometime. I think my pipes need a good clean ..