• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Green Coffee Bean

Big Mick

"2014 - Kunce of the year"
Someone just tried to sell me 'Green Coffee Bean' tablets (Healthy Care Australia brand).

It is marketed as a Glucose metabolizer that supposedly reduces cravings, supports metabolism, helps reduce the storage of body fat, stabelises blood sugar level after eating.

It is also supposed to have lots of antioxidants.

The same person also recommended at least one or two cups of Nescafé Greenblend coffee and one or two cups of Green Tea per day.

It appears this particular person has lost a lot of weight doing this, but he also obviously reduced their food intake, by replacing breakfast with coffee, then having a 'healthy lunch' and full dinner.

Anyone heard of this before?

Anyone used the supplement or drinks the coffee?

I drink 3 coffees a day and i am fat as fuck.

Not sure what they mean by green coffee though, it's a clear/greeny colour before it's roasted and dried, not sure how tasty it would be though.

Sounds similar to the CBL diet, I think John Keifer says in his book to only have a coffee in the morning to stave off hunger and put off eating till later in the day, then after workout you eat you main cals for the day and this can suppoedly be anything.

Be very skeptical of any pills, potions or gimmick that supposedly helps you lose weight and especially if they are trying to sell you the product.

I drink 3 coffees a day and i am fat as fuck.

Not sure what they mean by green coffee though, it's a clear/greeny colour before it's roasted and dried, not sure how tasty it would be though.

Green coffee is coffee before it is roasted. The tablets are just tablets so no taste. The coffee tastes about the same as normal coffee. Nescafé sell it at Woolies and Coles.

Sounds similar to the CBL diet, I think John Keifer says in his book to only have a coffee in the morning to stave off hunger and put off eating till later in the day, then after workout you eat you main cals for the day and this can suppoedly be anything.

Yeah was thinking the same thing. However the weight loss for this person involved no exercise at all, no cardio, no weights, no walking. Nothing.

This person is a friend of the family and does not exercise at all. Not trying to sell it as such as he buys the stuff from Woolies and Chemist Warehouse. This is how he told me he lost his weight. Went from quite fat to lean/slim in about three months. No changes to his routine apart from what I said above.

Tablets are $15 for a months supply. So not a lot of money either.

Just putting it out here as it seems too good to be true to me, not for me either as I don't really need any assistance getting lean at the moment.

I would say so, and I think the tablets and coffee and tea keep the metabolism from slowing down while being calorie restricted.

Hey Mick, How are those tree trunks of yours going mate? FANTASTIC GUY!

I purchased some of these tabs mate. I got them from here as this is apparently the real deal and the best one out of them all

If you add the item to your cart and do everything but make payment, if you close out of it, you should receive an email from them telling you they will offer 10% off if you make purchase. It ended up costing me about $123 delivered for a 6 month supply (3 a day) 1 half hour before each main meal.

I am half way through the first bottle and I am unsure if it is working as I am also eating clean now and working out. I would suggest anybody that is interested to make sure they don't change anything in the way of fitness/diet to make sure it is actually working.

Out of all the natural supplements I dare say this one seems to be the one that is giving the most results (Placebo or not) so I guess it is a $123 gamble or so. After 3 months if it doesn't do shit I will sell the other 3 months supply on eBay!

The video here shows some decent information about it too

Don't Buy Green Coffee Bean Max Until You Watch This - YouTube

A little off topic, but when I was in Iraq on a us army base, bought this supplement called thermo shred. I think it was available in Aus, but the us formula is different. When I took it, I'd break out in this crazy red blotchy rash that was itchy. Everyone had a great laugh at my expense, and I got cut. Win win. Lol

If it was available in Aust it would have been reformulated. Nothing legal available in Australia works with any significance.