• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Great Physique

Its spelt Doyle Kenady, one of the best deadlifters ever

med_1269841608-Doyle_Kenady.jpg

And here is that historic lift

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdKueMadHZw]YouTube - First 1000 squat[/ame]

Lee was the first to officially squat 1000lb

Fred Hatfield did do it at 110kg though

Check out this vid, its edited, look at the background change

Something fishy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fivhv5znPg0]YouTube - The first 1000lbs SQUAT![/ame]

Dave Waddington, Ted Arcidi, Lee Moran, Dr. Fred Hatfield, Andy Kerr

This snapshot (circa 1987) may well have captured the greatest assemblage of lifters in history:

• Dave Waddington, First human ever to squat over 1,000 pounds (unofficially)
  • Ted Arcidi, Benched a new World Record the day before this picture was taken, 666 pounds (the number of the BEAST)
  • Lee Moran, The first human to officially squat 1,000 pounds
  • Dr. Fred Hatfield, broke Moran's record with 1,014 pounds in the squat the day before this picture was taken
  • Andy Kerr, European super-heavyweight champion.

strong%20men.jpg

"Set your goals and do what you can to achieve them. No matter how unrealistic your goals may seem to someone else, what counts is what’s realistic to you. When I told guys years ago that I’d squat 1000, they laughed. They laughed! But I did it."
Lee Moran

----

i like that