• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Greasing the pole

MaxBrenner

Ok so I'm pretty sure everyone has gathered from my posts that I call it how I see it and that I'm straight to the point be it good or bad etc.

But today I just wanted to 'publicly' give Bioflex/Bulk Nutrients some props!

I had the pleasure of meeting Aaron from Bioflex/Bulk Nutrients (Bioflex2) and as Sticky mentioned in another Thread, the level of support and willingness to help is overwhelming but also fantastic to see.

It is great to see such a fantastic company have such a straight up and no BS attitude and it is a credit to them and certainly a reason they have grown as fast as they have etc. I see it everyday and it is 'refreshing' to have people like that in the industry, which is normally full of 'smoke and mirrors' etc.

I suggest all my clients to purchase their supplements (If they choose to use them) from Bioflex/Bulk Nutreints. So I appreciate the support and the service they offer to both my clients, myself as well as this forum. I'm sure everyone who has dealt with them would echo my thoughts.

That is all for my cool story :D

Last edited:
Agree 100%.

I will always support the company's that put back into the sport I love. BN/BioFlex do just that.

Well done guys.

I use their protein, pre workout and creatine, very happy with service price and quality.

Thanks Guys for the post and support. I know it sounds like a bit of 'bro-mance' but it was also a pleasure to meet Max and Sticky, 2 great guys in the industry doing awesome things for the sports they love. I find it a bit of a shame when businesses choose not to support where we as a business essentially get all our support from and will definitely continue to do this as much as we possibly can. Look forward to catching up with you again Max and Sticky and thanks again for the cool post MB.

I got a free shaker, this was my reaction..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA]Best Cry Ever - YouTube[/ame]

lols at the tag... bet that attracts some good people to the site....