• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

GPC QLD calendar.

March 31st 2012 GPC States 3-lift competition.
Raw and equipped event. This is a GPC sanctioned event and will be only open to GPC member
National records can be set at this event.
The event will be held at PTC Brisbane. 10/59 Beattie St, Kallangur, 4503
Contact Scott Wasson for more information on 0400 31 9394 or scott@ptcbrisbane.com

June 23-24th GPC Australias National Bench Press and Powerlifting Titles.
Raw and equipped event. This is a GPC sanctioned event, and will only be open to GPC members.
National and world records can be set or broken at this event
Contact Scott Wasson for more information on 0400 31 9394 or scott@ptcbrisbane.com

August 18th 2012 novice and improvers 3-lift comp.
Raw & Equipped event. Anybody is welcome to enter.

September 17th-22nd GPC World Bench Press and Powerlifting Championships
This event is to be held in Slovakia this year. With 249 lifters at the last worlds from 21 countries it should be a great comp.
World team will be selected after the GPC Nationals in June.

October 6th novice and improvers 3-lift comp.
Raw & Equipped event. Anybody is welcome to enter.

November 18th GPC National Push/Pull competition.
Raw and equipped event. This is a GPC sanctioned event and will be only open to GPC members.
National records can be set at this event.

Last edited:
I'm not sure that we have any international refs due to GPC only being a couple of weeks old atm

Stickler should clarify when he's next online though

Is the state comp in March, 3 lift only, or can cripples just do bench. Do you need to do a 3 lift to be eligable for nationals. I could possibly do some token lifts, but that's just embarasing. Lol

Its 3 lift only.

I hate tokens, but I know your pretty seriously injured.

You dont HAVE to do this comp to qualify for nats Mick.

Choice is yours :).

I know I don't HAVE to enter, I have the time off, I will be down there.... I have jitters and shakes from squat withdrawl syndrome lol.

Ok I will possibly have session there the week before so I cam let you know if I will be entering, sorry it will be such late notice.

Maybe if things go well I could do 100kg squat an dead, still piss light, but better than 40kg token. Time will tell.

Are the Nationals held in Bris? Might be keen on the bench only nats....what sort of numbers do you think would be put up...if I got back in the shirt soon...could maybe put up a 200-220kg bench @ 100kgs .......

Just an idea...keep training intersting...

You'd get those arms in a shirt? Lol.

Nats will have a BP only comp, and it's in Caloundra. About 1hr north of bris.

You'd get those arms in a shirt? Lol.

Nats will have a BP only comp, and it's in Caloundra. About 1hr north of bris.

Honestly I dunno now...as stupid as that sounds lol...

Ok mate...will let you know..