• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gluten free flour??

They should in the health section. I will warn you though it suck compared to real flour and by suck I mean it tastes like absolute shit. Make sure it is mixed up with something tasty preferably a truckload of sugar.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm making a gluten free chocolate cake. I found a website with foods that delivery that cater for no wheat, no sugar, no yeast and so on products. You just type in what you don't what in a product they list whats available

They should in the health section. I will warn you though it suck compared to real flour and by suck I mean it tastes like absolute shit. Make sure it is mixed up with something tasty preferably a truckload of sugar.
Posted via Mobile Device

*face palms dave for himself.

There are actually a few products that are sugarless they probably taste sh*t but I guess you get use to the taste after a while

The fact i said dont eat cake and you replied with stupid face...

Its always the same with you just eat fruit / vegies / meat you know sometimes people want something sweet so at least this time I'm putting in the effort making it myself and not having certain products inside the cake. Thats why I put the stupid face

Its always the same with you just eat fruit / vegies / meat you know sometimes people want something sweet so at least this time I'm putting in the effort making it myself and not having certain products inside the cake. Thats why I put the stupid face

Fruit isnt sweat?? Well if you have a candida overgrowth the fruit isnt such a good idea...

Anywaynow your getting all emotional and teste once again over FOOD!
Exactly why i said take the emotion out of it...

:D

I cant eat wheat and have dealt with this for a long time, there are heaps of cake mixes, pasta and all sorts of crap out there that are gluten free now. Coles, Woolies, Foodland all stock these in their health food sections. When the missus makes me something that requires flour, she just uses rice flour, or a mixture of that and corn flour i think, comes out a bit fluffier than normal wheat flour.

He asked where to get gluten free flour, not a lecture on not eating cake, and if it's who i think it is, he is a ****load stronger than all the people that whinged at him in this thread.

He asked where to get gluten free flour, not a lecture on not eating cake, and if it's who i think it is, he is a ****load stronger than all the people that whinged at him in this thread.

First off it's a chick.

And you obviously have not read the other threads...
Posted via Mobile Device

cb64f125-4bc0-36c6.jpg