• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Glute Max getting 'too' big from back squats?

jchen

Admits he threw a pine co
Is it just me, or do some of you guys think your ass is getting huge from squatting.

My dieting has come to halt so right now I am at maintenance and I feel like my ass is getting bigger.

I have gone from squatting once a week to 3 times a week on a whole body routine and people are calling me a barge ass haha.

Am I the only one?

Glutes are a muscle, heavy squatting works that muscle.

BRB doing curls then complaining about da guns!!!

haha i get it, might cut them out for a bit, will keep 40L of milk up though.

I want big quads/hammies, shredded buns and a tight 28 waist. Do you think floral patterns look nice on me?

Its weird... my jeans feel strange now cos they are tighter around my arse...

Do chicks even really check out our arses though...? They'd better be appreciating the effort we put in...

yeah they love it..I lost count how many pinches on the arse I used to get when I frequented niteclubs :)

+1 to chicks digging arses.

If you don't got blue eyes you need booty.
Both is better though ;)

you jelly i got blue eyes and a "Squat booty."?

tbh no chicks care much about arse, all they care about is biceps, chest and abs really.

But who cares what chicks think, its what you think that actually matters.

tbh no chicks care much about arse, all they care about is biceps, chest and abs really.

But who cares what chicks think, its what you think that actually matters.

All my ex's have loved my toosh, female friends have commented on it and current gf is also a big fan.

Psychology course at uni linked well developed haunches on a male to a more capable sexual partner in womens minds, no idea if this holds water but in my experience the ladies love a good bum.