• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

GHRP6 and hunger

A

andy_1972

At the beginning of 2013 my research lab rats were taking GHRP6 (3 times a day) + CJC 1295 with DAC (twice a week). These peptides were sourced from a supplier alluded to here in the forums as being OK. The predicted hunger from the GHRP6 was obvious and the head rush from the CJC 1295 was pretty wild. The rats were feeling happy that they had the real deal.

My rats now understand the GH bleed issue and so are stering clear of the CJC 1295 with DAC. They're now using GHRP6 + Mod GRF 1-29 obtained from the same source. Both are dosed three times per day in the same injection. Now there's no significant hunger to speak of from the GHRP6.

Apart from the obvious reaon - fake peptides - do any you clever folks have any explanations why this might be? Could the Mod GRF 1-29 combo modify the GHRP6 response compared to how it behaves with CJC 1295 with DAC? Has anybody else experienced this?

Save your rats and just take it yourself
GRF/CJC are a rip off. You should just be able to take it on it's own and get all the hunger benefits. Works very well combined with insulin, bigger GH pulse than with a GHRH

Thanks for your thought Oni. My rats are greedy. Im not sure they will share :)

Rip off or not the GRF wouldn't be expected to dampen the hunger response would it?

Hmmmm curious :confused:

During first round the rats were reconstituting in saline. This time they are reconstituting in water. I better get them to try using saline again to see if that makes any difference.

Just pick up the pfizer sterile bacteriostatic water from the needle exchange
They have literally everything you need there

Yeah getting the sterile water isn't the issue. I've got plenty of that on hand. It's an experiment to see if the hunger effect that was obvious using sterile saline returns by switching back to saline instead of sterile water

nah it shouldn't matter
maybe it was just a shitty vial
double the dose and see if you get sweaty- then you know it's working

Yeh tried the double dose. No noticeable difference. Yet there are random times where I do feel the unmistakeable effect. I just can't understand why I dont get it ALL the time like with on the first batch earlier in the year.

I guess it's just me :eek:

Anyway.... It's not like I am not making any gains so I'll just have to keep pluggin away and have faith that it is working even if I can't always feel the effects post injection.

did you recently eat
the hunger is caused by gastric emptying. If you've got a lot of food in the stomach then you might not find you get the same hunger

Try to organise things so I an injecting no less than 3 hours after eating. The dose first thing in the morning is always after overnight fast.

Guess I would be most likely to feel it in the morning. But some mornings I dont feel it at all.

Fuck, I have no idea how you manage to wait an hour before you eat lol.
Anyway, food will not blunt the GH release. Insulin actually enhances it! For you to be truly fasted you need to fast for at least 24h. That's why in the fasted studies, no food for 24h. You'll still have carbs, even sugar digesting in your small intestine in the morning if you ate 10h ago. So insulin and hunger hormones will still be high. Not sure where they came up with the factoid you can't take this and eat- it's complete balonie. I saw a blood test where someone ate a meal then took a GHRP2 shot 4 hours later and they still got a big GH spike and rise in IGF-1. And the meal would still be very much digesting for the next 12 hours

Here is a quote from an Alex Viada interview:
Say I take in 500 grams of PURE sugar, as would be an ideal post workout carb meal as per CBL. What ACTUALLY happens? First of all, most of that will sit in the gut for hours- transporting sugar across the intestinal lining requires both ample amounts of water and ample amounts of sodium- too little of each and it just sits in the stomach (ever seen a distance runner puke up pure Gatorade even when totally dehydrated? This is why- that sugar’s just sitting in the stomach sloshing around for hours, holding water there to maintain osmotic balance). What then happens is a relatively slow absorption of sugar for the next 8-10 HOURS. Yes, you get a huge insulin spike that then REMAINS elevated all night. Fact is, post-training is one of the WORST times to take in huge amounts of sugar, since not only are you probably slightly dehydrated, but your gut is also operating on low power mode (since your muscles are receiving most of the blood), further delaying gut emptying time. Hence, you get a fat insulin spike that lasts for hours and hours. You want a recipe for insulin resistance? There you go.

Last edited:
A distraction usually helps :)

But does get tricky to juggle time after last meal plus time before eating again when your'e doing doing it 3 times a day and fitting that around going to work, training, and all the other crap you have to fit into daily life.

Yeah, the people I help out in real life do a 5-6x daily injection protocol lol. Although that is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Might want to try it out at some point (it's expensive...) so I'll list it anyway

100-200ug GHRP2 or 6 (dose and GHRP depends on goals and response really... a guy cutting weight won't want a 200ug dose of GHRP6 first thing in the morning or post training lol)
Insulin with the dose again depending on personal goals, tolerance levels etc. 1ui/10g carbs is a good start. Fast acting insulin.

Basically it's injection then eat a meal 5 or 6 times a day. You'll want one pre training with a shake consisting of protein and whole flour in a 4:1 ratio. I prefer flour but dextrose is cool too.
Each meal is followed up by a protein shake listed above. Normally a scoop of whey, 5g (just a spoon of it, I never measure this shit) of creatine and heaped tablespoon of flour. Bigger guys need more... I'm sure you can figure it out. The creatine is fairly important with the insulin and you'll notice a big difference.

So basically it's wake up at 7am... take a shot and have a shake. I can't eat breakfast so this would only be 1-2ui of insulin.
10am, shot, meal, shake
1pm, shot, meal, shake
5pm, shot, shake, training, shake
9pm, shot, meal, shake

This is done for two weeks and you should be training 6 days a week very high volume. If you want you don't have to take shots once a week on Sunday just for rest. You'll want to be very lean for this. At least single digits, full set of abs... leaner the better. After the two weeks you'll want just a shot of GHRP right before bed or first thing in the morning or post training. Probably doesn't matter just get the shot in. I don't think timing is that important honestly.

Adding to the cycle, 2ui of HGH would massively improve results if you took it pre training with the GHRP and insulin. The active life is 8 hours so this will give you good training recovery, go well with the 5 and 9pm shots and give you good sleep. First thing in the morning is also good, it probably doesn't matter. If you had more money then more GH split through the day is better but I try and keep these things as cheap as possible as not many people can afford to put away 5mg of HGH a day lol.
For steroids, you'll want something that massively increases glycogen. Dianabol and anadrol are your best bets here. If not then testosterone is good too. You should probably throw testosterone in there anyway

All up with just the GHRP and insulin... you're looking at a bottle of GHRP every 10 days. So it might be easier if you're short on money to do 10 days on, 10 off. That way you're not having to double up on bottles and can buy as you need. So 30 days in a month... that's 2 bottles for the first month of this program and 1 bottle the next. Averaging at 1.5 bottles a month you're looking at $60 a month. Insulin is very cheap you're probably going to pay something in the region of $5-10 per 3ml pen which is 300ui. Now how long this lasts depends on how much you eat. For me... if I was trying to gain weight on 4000kcal, I'd be looking at getting in 330g of protein a day. My preferred food source is chicken wings and going by 4 shakes a day with 30g in each, that's 210g of protein needed. A kilo of bone in wings would net me 270g which is near enough. That would give me:

Shakes:
Protein 26.5 (25g + 1.5 from flour (pretty much all glutamine incidentally))
Carbs 9.3 (7.5g + 1.8 from protein (mostly lactose))
Calories 132kcal per shake, 528kcal total

Wings
Protein 270g
Carbs 0g
Fats 190g
Calories 2900

That gives me 3430kcal. So I have room for 500 more. Ice cream anyone? Lets add my favourite- connoisseurs caramel honey macadamia flavour. 200g would give 546kcal, 8g protein, 35g fats and 50g carbs. Lets eat it all at once!

So for the insulin, first thing in the morning you'd take 1ui. Then 1ui for each shake you drink (so 2ui prior to training as you'll drink a shake after. My meals are mostly carb free as I am too preoccupied with getting protein in first and foremost and I like fattier cuts of meat like wings, ribs and so on. Then post training at 9pm I'd finish off the rest of the wings and then he ice cream with a 6ui shot (1ui + 50g carbs from ice cream). That's around 10ui a day in insulin if it was ME eating MY diet with MY protein requirements. So 100ui every 10 day cycle or a 3rd of a pen. Not really worth worrying about the cost here lol...

Hope this explains insulin use and peptide use a bit better for people. Not a lot of good information, just general guidelines based on clinical studies. They used 100mcg shots of GHRP in the studies... so that's what bodybuilders use! You actually need less than this, not more. Smaller, more frequent shots of GHRP will net better rises in IGF then a few big shots. You can see that you really need your diet and training full in check FIRST if you don't want to get very fat very fast on this as well haha.

The 10 days on, 10 days off is simply to prevent you from developing insulin resistance. This won't make you resistant to your bodies own insulin luckily... just the insulin that YOU are putting inside you. There are a few different fast acting insulins so feel free to swap them out if you want instead of dropping use. Without GH though to support the hypertrophy insulin will give you you'd probably get fat though constantly using insulin. Only so much you can put in a muscle without a large dose of HGH and steroids. The GHRP will help a bit at keeping you lean but not much. This is why you get ultra lean FIRST because you can get away with a lot more shenanigans

Looks pretty full on, but interesting. Thanks for posting so much detail for people to make use of. A lot of the things you mention are not (for me at least) straightforward to obtain like the peptides. That's why I like them though obviously understand they aren't the be all and end all.

Last edited:
hehehe I always laugh how in the media gyms are portrayed to be overflowing with steroids and the like and that you only have to set foot in one to be offerd all sorts of gear. I've never been offered. I'm starting to take it personally ;-)