• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

GH

considering HGH has a half live of about 24hrs, it doesn't matter when you take it.

I dont think its matters when you take Gh, I use to take it in the morning so i dont forget.

Was doing 8ui every second day.

JJ: Most BBers take their GH in the morning and post training. You may find just taking IGF-1 will work out cheaper for you though

So if someone was running say 4iu ed then would you recommend 2iu first thing in the morning and another 2iu post-training?

As for igf, i hear mixed opinions about it, and most the guys are using it IM aren't they? Though i heard it can also be run SQ??

considering HGH has a half live of about 24hrs, it doesn't matter when you take it.

Where did you hear that?

So if someone was running say 4iu ed then would you recommend 2iu first thing in the morning and another 2iu post-training?

As for igf, i hear mixed opinions about it, and most the guys are using it IM aren't they? Though i heard it can also be run SQ??

Where did you hear that?

It depends on if your goal is fat loss or size. Post training, before bed, in the morning I don't think it will matter. GH mainly works by increasing IGF-1 levels, which are pretty damn stable from day to day. I would ride my natural production of GH personally, taking it 2 hours after I wake up and post training when you normally get a GH spike.

You can take GH pretty much anywhere. I hated taking melanotan SQ and it hurt so I ended up just sticking it in my shoulders where it was pain free