• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gen-Tec Ultimate Thermo Fuel

poopoohead

starting Ultimate thermo fuel today 5 or 10ml twice daily.
gonna see how that goes.

anyone use this what did you think of it?

Lol @ marketing...

Water, tyrosine, caffeine, inositol, carnitine, flavour, B1, B2, B3, choline, B5,B6, sucralose, colour, amaranth, citric acid, chromium picolinate.

You could just buy a multivitmain for cheaper... And have a white tea.

retail was $56.00, I got it for $42.00. still a rip if it does f all.
I know the owner well and he himself has been using it. He also owns the gym i go to Ive seen him having it pre w/o. he swears by it and reckons another mate of his swears by it too.
He has visably lost fat weight. and he started dieting about the same time as me. doesnt do as much cardio as me but has lost more weight then me.
He didnt try to sell me on it, I was only asking about it and decided to give it a crack.

$42 is a fortune? I spend more than that on multi-vitamins! LOL

Eat right, keep up the weights AND cardio - more effective than any "fat burners".

$42 is a fortune? I spend more than that on multi-vitamins! LOL

Eat right, keep up the weights AND cardio - more effective than any "fat burners".

it is when you buy it in conjuction with 3kg quality wpi (you want a discount).

Last edited:
This was one of those supps that was REALLY good when it first came out. Coupled with it's low price (for a month worth of thermo at least) it was a good overall deal. Then it was reformulated an what not and never got back to where it was. Happens all the time unfortunately due to costs and the TGA.