• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Geared lifting

That entire video is basically him trying to justify using equipment as a training crutch. I call bullshit on it all anyway, regular equipped training beats me up way more than raw training.

Oh, and "you don't see 60 year old raw lifters around". Wim van Weenen is over 70 and competing raw.

No, equipped lifting isn't any safer, no, it isn't a better way to train but yes, single ply is real powerlifting.

Raw M2+ lifters aren't uncommon, I mentioned Wim because he's M4.

Equipped M2+ lifters aren't uncommon either, but the ones I know don't complain any less about their aching joints.

Clint might be wrong, but fact is he has proven plenty and gets infront of a camera. Then you have people who are completely anonymous with no proof they have ever lifted saying he is wrong. Sorry but i think i know who i would rather listen to

Clint might be wrong, but fact is he has proven plenty and gets infront of a camera. Then you have people who are completely anonymous with no proof they have ever lifted saying he is wrong. Sorry but i think i know who i would rather listen to

nah, that's just excuses bro :rolleyes: ;)

I gave direct examples of a guy who still competes raw at an age at which Clint said people don't. If you want I'll go through a bunch of score sheets and pick out the names of everyone over 50 competing raw. He's just wrong.

You don't hear about the 50 year olds because you don't turn up to meets - your source of information is the Internet, so you hear about the guys with insane totals who are younger.

Also, 0ni is completely unanonomous and it shouldn't take you much effort to find my name. It's not like I've made an effort to hide it (although the account on reddit and any accounts on steroid boards that exist, not sure if any do or not, aren't me if ASADA are reading this).

Those actually aren't me. My reddit account is cochra, has about 5 posts on it.

Also, I'm only a medical student, not qualified yet.

He is the one true glute transformer

1381740_339760912827786_256661407_n.jpg