• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
[MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION] can you please explain to me the appeal of the Anus. I just can't understand it.

I never had a father figure as a youngster, probably explains a bit.

As a ward of the state, i had single cottage mothers until age of 16.

However, i think as long as both parents get on and are loving of children, who cares what gender? Most people are wired to lust after the other sex, so same sex marriage and families will always be in the minority.

Nice.

Why have Muslims been so silent on same-sex marriage? - ABC News

Observers of the same-sex marriage debate will have noticed the voice of one particular community has been largely missing from the fray: Muslims.
With few exceptions, including a statement from the National Imams Council, almost all of the talk of religious freedom and opposition to the bill on the grounds of faith has come from Christian leaders, particularly from the Anglican and Catholic Churches.
But now one Muslim leader has offered an explanation.
Last night on ABC's The Drum, Ali Kadri, spokesman for the Islamic Council of Queensland and the Australian Federation of Islamic Councils, said his community was stuck with the choice of offending allies or siding with critics, and the result had been silence.

https://apple.news/ATq8mB8fHT9-BmeBt5ReOiw

Last edited:
I'm going to vote NO. Why? Coz it seems to me that we are "legitimizing" Homosexuality. Almost every Park I go to to train now there are Homosexual Males following other Men (including me) around. Sleazy motherfarkers!!!!

It's like all the Poofs have come out of the Woodwork and deviant or attempted deviant behavior has increased. What's it going to be like if Gay Marriage is legalized. Yes, I believe things will get worse.

Im voting NO, why? coz you give me the choice to vote and I will vote the way i see fit, its all part of the big picture, ever since you started filling out forms that you put down your sex it should say Male or Female, thats it, its simple mother fuckers, ther eis not other sex on earth its either MALE OR FEMALE, however, not all rolled up in there is other, trans fucking whatever, enough is enough......

NO

Who proposes to who in a gay relationship?

i think marriage is just going to make it more complicated for the poor bastards.

I reckon it needs another set of conditions and call it "union" or something like that.
it's all fucked up

I reckon it needs another set of conditions and call it "union" or something like that.

There is absolutely nothing from stopping same sex people from registering a civil union which entitles them to all the things it is alleged they are currently not receiving compared to heterosexual couples who are married.

A civil union is recognised under law and has been for some time, a properly recognised will strengthens this bond in the event of death and there have been no cases where the final wishes of a widowed/ered partner in a civil union have been denied rights based solely on the gender of that partner and not granted under the same means that is available to every beneficiary in every instance.

But its not called marriage...so you can see how it's important.

Last edited:
They were saying that some Countries with Gay Marriage have changed their Government forms to Parent 1 and Parent 2 rather than Mother and Father. I assume coz Gays adopt?

On another note, it's pretty fucked how the biggest bullies in this debate are the LGBT community - making death threats etc to organizations opposing Gay Marriage. Look at what happened to Margaret Court and her Children. All the harassment and abuse they've been copping.

The ad too controversial for TV - news.com.au

A NOT-FOR-PROFIT group behind a heartwarming Father’s Day ad pulled from TV for being too “political” in the lead-up to the same-sex marriage postal vote has taken its website and social media pages down for “security reasons”.

https://apple.news/AJv7JGU0KQRynCMpSYa8xfQ