• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
for me, people have a right to sanctify their relationship; I don't need to waist any brain cells beyond that.
oh the irony.at least spell properly Einstein

The irony is there was no spelling error you illiterate knob.

Come out of the closet sweetcheeks.its obvious to me you aint hetero.i see thru ur charade.must be hard pretending ur straight when you all u want is d.

Man...you got me Gerry. I am definitely questioning my own sexuality now that you have said it....you will be the first person I will let know If I do decide to turn gay.

yep, nothing wrong with disagreeing with any behaviour, but somehow I don't think we need to worry that much. Hence, let any adult marry if that is their choice, and worry about more important things.

Exactly. It's amusing that people like Gerry spend so much time and energy worrying about things that are (thankfully) out of their locus of control and in reality have zero effect on their lives. Keep wasting your life being concerned about others Gerry. The rest of us have more important things to get on with.

repacked, I think the great kiwi is picking me up for waist, when it should have been waste. If only I could reach his writing standard, although I think we have him covered in thinking terms.

When h was down and out, Gerry knew inspiration was just around the corner (internet) through AusBB. Welcome back Gerry Lewis.

Yeah, I saw it too.

I like the "great Kiwi" reference Spart.

This shit is just too funny. I'm like a drunk. Ban me @Shrek;

I was having a conversation with someone else while arguing with Bull before. I inadvertently blurted out to someone else some information which looks like it could get that person in trouble with Federal Authorities.
I didn't think the other person didn't know. I didn't think they would be breaking Fed Laws :eek: :(

I wouldn't look good in concrete sandals either!

I am obsessed with 'waist' at moment, trying to get down to 85cm to get ready for mardi gras. Whoops, Gerry will be on to me.

yes, Gerry, just want to fit in with my mates.

Are-you-ready-Mardi-Gras-2015-guys.jpg

There are no legal impediments to being in a gay relationship.

None.

Therefore, there is no reason to amend the marriage act.