• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
My opinion of indifference still stands.

The govt needs to fuck off with thier wasted plebicit dollars and just give the people what they want.

It changes nothing for me (though i could in theory ask Shrek to marry me!).

Tim.

I'm against it. All that fabulous glitter and primping and prancing.

1472308653113.jpg

1472308653113.jpg

Then of course there are those gay weddings.

Frankly, I don't know why homos and lesbians want to be like "normal" married couples. Its a mystery to me. They have the same legal rights, the same ability to adopt (cause, well, mother nature says it may be "normal" but it aint "natural"), buy property, get tax breaks, go on vacation, etc, etc. Is there some sort of desire to be like hetro couples? You know, with a one being more male and the other being more female.

Mebbe someone can explain it to me in simple terms, cos I am simple.

Makes you moist doesn't it, like you're achieved something great but not really

C'mom on Darkbuttz. The Forum is kept running by the site advertiser's dollars right @Admin; @Shrek;

The majority of those 23,564 views would have to be non members being directed here by Google and the like. Meaning a whole new Market base for the site advertisers. There's prolly been a few Politicians in here assessing the mood of the electorate. Hell, Pauline herself may have strolled through here (hope she took a look at my other thread dedicated to her).

Then, there's the fact its a thread about Gays, your crew Darkbuttz. Gays are prolly a further untapped Market for the site advertises. The buff boyz like to get all buff for Mardi Gra. You're not the only one Darkbuttz.

My apologies then, I didn't realise you do it for the good of Ausbb

I do it for Society Darkdoz. I start these threads for SOCIETY. I figure a Society with Darkoz in here trolling is safer than a Society with Darkoz out there on the Streets :)

Well i have just two points to think of when it comes to gay marriage:

1) Howard rewrote the constitution back in the 90's to say marriage was between a man and a woman only. If it's that easy to change then it's that easy to change it again.
2) Since gay people in a relationship can't be afforded the same rights as a married couple, when it comes to 9specifically) wills and legal ramifications, i find that a pretty big problem. Why can they not have the same legal rights as a married man and woman.

Well i have just two points to think of when it comes to gay marriage:

1) Howard rewrote the constitution back in the 90's to say marriage was between a man and a woman only. If it's that easy to change then it's that easy to change it again.
2) Since gay people in a relationship can't be afforded the same rights as a married couple, when it comes to 9specifically) wills and legal ramifications, i find that a pretty big problem. Why can they not have the same legal rights as a married man and woman.

Same sex defactos have nearly all of the same rights as normal couples. More than 120 pieces of legislation have already been amended to address this. Changing the marriage act will not change a thing.

There are about 7 billion people on earth. 6 billion or so live in societies where traditional marriage is valued and the idea of same sex marriage is not mentioned.

The last general social survey in Australia by the ABS showed that about 0.6% of the Australian population lived in same sex relationships. Like heterosexual couples, some of those same sex couples would not seek marriage. So how many people does this "big issue" really affect - it maybe fewer than 5 in 1000. A few western countries choose to change the definition of marriage. So what? We don't have to follow them just because they make a lot of noise. Most of the world's citizens live in societies where this issue doesn't even warrant discussion.

I'm getting a bit tired of mainstream behaviours being labelled as "heteronormative". Hetero is normal.

Why do some straight people care about homos getting married. Who gives a shit, you are not going to catch the gay if they are allowed to marry.

Let them marry and let's move on.

Why do some straight people care about homos getting married. Who gives a shit, you are not going to catch the gay if they are allowed to marry.

I notice none of the "No" voters have cared to answer your question Baz. I'll take 'a stab' at it then (that's what the poof said).

I guess it's because two blokes choc-o-block up each other hanging out of each others arses is unnatural. If we legalise two blokes marrying, do we legalise Man and Goat marriages???

Having said that, the Lebos make pretty good Movies.