• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
Nope. Not generally.

Actually don't see many gay and lesbians mixing as a matter of course... Don't think theres any camaraderie there.

A lot of 'em are promiscuous as hell though!

My cousins ex who we're still close too was going into detail about chicks she's shagged, positions, strap ons, jumping into each others beds... sheesh!

Dunno Bro, I've had different experiences with them.
For some reason these lezzo kunce fuken hate me with a passion. Like a fuken hound they sniff me out and go nasty on me, it's like they want my cock in a jar and me dead.
This one I took a shot at, before I even said one word to her, she looked me up and down like I was something stuck to the bottom of her shoe and said "you have sleaze DRIPPING off you" shot in the heart before I got a single word out, and she was only an 8, at best.
Kunce just imposed a jihad on me, no idea why.

dunno bro, i've had different experiences with them.
For some reason these lezzo kunce fuken hate me with a passion. Like a fuken hound they sniff me out and go nasty on me, it's like they want my cock in a jar and me dead.
This one i took a shot at, before i even said one word to her, she looked me up and down like i was something stuck to the bottom of her shoe and said "you have sleaze dripping off you" shot in the heart before i got a single word out, and she was only an 8, at best.

rofl :d

Dunno Bro, I've had different experiences with them.
This one I took a shot at, before I even said one word to her, she looked me up and down like I was something stuck to the bottom of her shoe and said "you have sleaze DRIPPING off you" shot in the heart before I got a single word out, and she was only an 8, at best.

Lmao.. 'I put a jihad on you' ... 'They killed all my goats' :D

I can imagine bro. It's like some are feminists to the enth degree. Not all, but some.

So mad at men, they try and become them.

One shindig we met our mate at.. Some bar in Brunswick that catered to people of various sexual orientations.. Anyways, there seems to sometimes be a feminine gal and a tough gal in the relationship. Y'know, the feminine gal will wear a dress and look pretty and the partner is gruff and has a bowl cut any 11 y/o boy would be proud of. Either that or just a straight Buzz-cut. Demi-Moore from GI Jane type chit.

The pretty gal sat and chatted with us while her partner stood staunchly in the dark corner with her leather vest on and piercings overseeing the proceedings.

I swear the partner had bigger guns than me and looked pretty damn intimidating. Did not say one word. Just stood there scoping the joint out.

never understood homos really. if i was a lover of cock, i would want a real mans man...not some fucking fairy that is more woman than man anyway...doesnt make sense that your attracted to men, yet those men are basically women with a cock

exactly.

nah just mean i dont get why gay men go for camp fuckers who are nothing like men. and dont get me started on gay men who like trannies..thats just all sorts of messed up

I reckon it has something to do with balance in the relationship.

Not necessarily dominating the other, but one being less of a take charge type and the other calling the shots.

Spot on [MENTION=15762]El Testicle[/MENTION] ; you know exactly what I mean.
Femmos hate me too, femmos and lezzos, same same kunce, fuken.

I just want someone to lick my rosebud right now. Out of toilet paper.

jmx-thorlo-running-mini-crew-sock-15829.jpg

Just to close to the loop on this:
I originally brought this up because of Ireland's then upcoming marriage equality referendum.

It passed with 62% of the vote.
We are the first country to legalise gay marriage via referendum.