• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gaspari Myfusion

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Bought some of this the other day just coz I wanted to change my protein and its honestly one of the BEST tasting products I have ever got! - I got Choc peanut butter - its is sooo good, and goes really thick also - I hate really watery protein.

Great breakdown - solid product - this will be my protein of choice for awhile to come now!

Just thought id you guys know if your looking for a new protein! :eek:

lol - I know alot of ppl on here arnt fans of "brand name" stuff but this is a really solid product so thought Id post it up.

Dont really rate many products but this seems good.

Been abit of a supplement whore atm - bought the new Isatori pre-workout product Morph and myofusion....enjoying both products.

Does the pre-workout thing actually work, i thought it was overrated way to much?

I've heard good things about Myofusion. I've tried Superpump once and liked it, but it's probably too exxy for my blood. If it's on special I'd get it.

Can't beat Muscle Milk for my favourite protein drink though. And it's cheap, relatively.

I've heard good things about Myofusion. I've tried Superpump once and liked it, but it's probably too exxy for my blood. If it's on special I'd get it.

Can't beat Muscle Milk for my favourite protein drink though. And it's cheap, relatively.
I've never tried Superpump but have read guys getting the runs from it.
Did you get this.

Does the pre-workout thing actually work, i thought it was overrated way to much?

Mate it seems to be giving me good energy and focus during my workouts and nothing to crazy that I crash and it is also helping with strength - overall I think its pretty good.

I found it hard to find a pre-workout without 1,3 dim thought lol

Shrek - I used Superpump once and yes gave me the runs bad! - thats why you will see alot of ppl calling it superdump lol

What's the ingredients in super pump?

Alot of cheaper ones use magnesium oxide as fillers to their propietary blend. Goes through you like nothing else.

Shrek, if you haven't tried APS Mesomorph you are missing out. About $60 on eBay, it's been my favourite by a mile, nothing else comes close.

Hi Morgan,
On your advice I will try this.
I just finished by last tub, so I will pick one up in the coming weeks. Just like to have a bit if a break before starting again.

Heard good things about both mesomorph and pre-surge...Iam just not a fan of 1,3 dim - but may give them a try after Morph.

I've never tried Superpump but have read guys getting the runs from it.
Did you get this.

I tried it many years ago and everytime it went straight through me.

What's the ingredients in super pump?

Alot of cheaper ones use magnesium oxide as fillers to their propietary blend. Goes through you like nothing else.

Yes from what I read up it was because of the magnesium that it did this.

Heard good things about both mesomorph and pre-surge...Iam just not a fan of 1,3 dim - but may give them a try after Morph.

Same I won't get anything with 1,3 dim. Someone gave me a sample of a product with it in and I got stim dick (I'd previously thought it was a myth).

I tried it many years ago and everytime it went straight through me.

Yes from what I read up it was because of the magnesium that it did this.

Same I won't get anything with 1,3 dim. Someone gave me a sample of a product with it in and I got stim dick (I'd previously thought it was a myth).

They probably used a cheap form of magnesium such as oxide.. Passes right through you without being absorbed.

Think of how dimeth works. It acts like adrenalin.. Adrenalin is trigger during fight or flight.

So naturally if your running from a sabre tooth tiger you dont want to be procriating.

Mate it seems to be giving me good energy and focus during my workouts and nothing to crazy that I crash and it is also helping with strength - overall I think its pretty good.

I found it hard to find a pre-workout without 1,3 dim thought lol

Shrek - I used Superpump once and yes gave me the runs bad! - thats why you will see alot of ppl calling it superdump lol

The best non stim pre-WO i've used are Ultima and Pump-Bol.
Pump-Bol in particular.

THe choc peanut tastes good tohugh..

Its amazing what artificial flavours, thickeners and sweetners does.

I dont think anyone expects this product to do anything more thent taste good.