• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] Game of Thrones

19498910.jpg

Can't stand people who treat women in that manner.
His mother over ruled the dead kings wishes. And she can't even control him. Midget is my fav character sso far. Is he wee man by any chance ?

Started watching it today after reading this thread. Not 100% sold on it yet but it's better than what's on tv at the moment.

Started watching it today after reading this thread. Not 100% sold on it yet but it's better than what's on tv at the moment.

Starting from the beginning mate? It wont make much sense if you dont watch it in order.

I did not enjoy the season. Finale tonight. Not much happened n my opinion... What do you ausbbers thinK?

I did not enjoy the season. Finale tonight. Not much happened n my opinion... What do you ausbbers thinK?

It was the setup for Season 3! Doh gotta wait another
12months almost..

Love the 'Blue eye snow monsters' :eek: (what they called
again?)

the white walkers? i think thats what they're called in the books. havent watched this season yet though and been awhile since i read the books.

It takes a few eps to get going and to work out the characters and storyline. My missus has a general dislike for this genre but even she has gotten right into it

Disappointed at the end of s2... All the wars going on and politics involved, was hoping itd lead to more.