• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I was really starting to like her. Was waiting for the old dude to save her but he never came :(

In the previous episode I don't think the sicko was in the tower, reek just didn't go there and went to dob instead.

Most recent episode was good, and so was the previous.
That was some chilling shit, watching her get burned alive.

I thought the dragon was really well done, except it looked weak at points, getting hit by spears pretty easily, etc.
And then when Daenery's jumped onto it, I thought some of the green screen effects could have been done better.

It just gets better, didn't surprise me that the girl got it.
It's difficult to see who is playing a key role here, which is what i like.

That was fucked. I never learn from this show.

"Nah he won't do it...I mean, he couldn't could he? And...oh god turn it off"

Has anyone else been picking up the subtle hints allllllll season about who Jon snows parents are?

Yes the possible Targaryen [FONT=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]ancestry. Imagine the possible team ups with Daenyrs haha.

[/FONT]
Yea that would be crazy, although I think Jon will die this season. But I've got no idea. Last thing anyone wants is for khaleesi to rug up at the wall lol.

Yea that would be crazy, although I think Jon will die this season. But I've got no idea. Last thing anyone wants is for khaleesi to rug up at the wall lol.

We will see what happens. I'd hate him to die, probably one of my favourite characters.

But knowing the variance between the books and show we might be headed for a different storyline

But knowing the variance between the books and show we might be headed for a different storyline
Yea definately, given the freak nature's of deaths and what not it's too hard to predict anything.

The books list 5 different possibilities as parents

There's Ned and Wylla, Rhaegar and Lyanna, Ned and Ashara.

What are the other two?

I find Rhaegar and Lyanna the most 'glamorous'. Another Targaryen would be epic.

Sorry 4, I counted Lady Dayne and Ashara and 2 people lol!
"According to Lord*Godric Borrell, the daughter of the fisherman who tried to take Ned Stark from*the Vale*across the*Bite*to*the North*at the beginning of*Robert's Rebellion, gave birth to Eddard Stark's bastard"

Sorry 4, I counted Lady Dayne and Ashara and 2 people lol!
"According to Lord*Godric Borrell, the daughter of the fisherman who tried to take Ned Stark from*the Vale*across the*Bite*to*the North*at the beginning of*Robert's Rebellion, gave birth to Eddard Stark's bastard"

That's alright!
There you go, there are 4.
Will have to wait and see how they play the TV series out.