• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Funny stuff you have seen in the gym

That reminds me, the funniest thing I have smelled in the gym is the reek of a heavy smoker on the treadmill. It's happened a few times, but there's one guy in particular, he pounds along at 12km/hr on the machine. Sweating hard, bright red, really gasping.

It's pretty hard to get fit if you're a heavy smoker. Heavy smoking and treadmill is even crazier than a Big Mac and Diet Coke. Just give up smoking and don't treadmill, you'll be just fitter than you would be with smokes and treadmill, and you won't have to pay for either smokes or the gym.

I worry about that guy sometimes. I guess it's guys like him is why gym instructors have to have CPR training.

I am a heavy smoker and I treadmill, but I never turn red lol, It hasn't affected me that badly yet, I can still get thru everything I need to, It'll catch up with me in a few years though.

Today I saw, for the third time, this old Chinese guy washing his singlet and boxer shorts in the hand washbasin in the bathrooms.

Maybe he doesn't have a washing machine at home?

Today I saw, for the third time, this old Chinese guy washing his singlet and boxer shorts in the hand washbasin in the bathrooms.

Maybe he doesn't have a washing machine at home?
I used to see that too when I frequented a gym. Disgusting really. :mad:

At my gym there's this little Indian guy who always works out in his black acid wash jeans and regular old underwear singlet - that's okay by me, it's just funny it's the same clothes each time.

Anyway, the guy is rake-thin, maybe 7" from back to front, really low bodyfat, concave chest, but then... shoulders like shotputs. Big, round, really strong shoulders. And the upper back's jacked up, too - but suddenly stops with his lats, which are not visible - it's like he has pecs on his back.

He comes in and does a heap of curls and shoulder presses with free weights, flings his body around a bit while doing it, but not bad.

Then he spends a few minutes gazing at himself in the mirror, running his hands over his shotput shoulders thoughtfully.

Though he's a bit of a freak, I feel sorry for the guy, he's lean and dedicated, going by his shoulder he obviously has great growth potential, if he just varied his workout a bit he could have a really good physique, let the rest of his body catch up with his shoulders.

I wonder sometimes if I should post pictures of these crazy guys, would that be ethical? :D

I wonder sometimes if I should post pictures of these crazy guys, would that be ethical? :D
Why do you have a picture of him / them ? :confused:

Post up and cut off his face. :D

Those guys have no intestinal fortitude to train the difficult muscle like quads. They train shirt muscles only, pathetic.:mad:

An oldish dude in the gym yesterday had his Adidas trackie dacks pulled way up high but the funny thing was he had his massive jocks pulled up even higher.:eek:

An oldish dude in the gym yesterday had his Adidas trackie dacks pulled way up high but the funny thing was he had his massive jocks pulled up even higher.:eek:
anim_63.gif

i seen worse, this old guy who wears cycling clothes, with a gap along the bottom of his top and the top of his pants, exposing virtually all his grey pubes... so gross... once the top of his dick was showing too... not cool. this guy i dont know if he knew he was exposing himself ever, but it always happened.

At certain age guys just completely stop giving a shit.
They usually don`t know because they don`t care - it just doesn`t cross their mind.
If they do know they still won`t care.

Last edited:
Old Chinese Guy was washing his undies in the sink again. I think he'd brought his own soap, he was giving them the full-on scrub. The tap was running the whole time full-on, I don't think he knows Victoria has a water shortage.

A young bloke didn't put the collars on his bench, dropped out one side, me and another guy had to rescue him. Poor lad.

Last edited:
Thats fowl, id go apeshit if i saw this Chinese guy. Maybe he craps his Dax when he works out? But thats not on at all.

maybe he craps a bit while he is pushin in the gym really hard... either that or he blows in them everytime he pushes hard ahahaha.

No, he just swims. But it's not swimming gear, it's t-shirt, white singlet, and ordinary cotton boxers.

Scrubadub, rubbed with soap on the edge of the handbasin while he stands there in his towel. I'm not sure if he takes them home wet - why not just wash them at home, then? - or if he dries them under the hand-dryer, adding energy waste to his water waste.

Well its still an issue, never know if the bloke has Hep or an STD, flicking his stuff all over the basins and taps. Yummy

Towel Whip him! then make kissy faces at him, should make him move on haha