• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Full Body Routine

dalemightypies

Hey guys, still trying to decide on my after new years bulking routine. Wanted to see what people thought of this:

Day 1:
flat bench
deadlift
chinup
---------
dips

Day 2:
military press
squats
pullup
----------
lunges

Day 3:
incline bench
leg press
barbell row
----------
shrugs

Day 4: (isolation's)
incline hammer curl
tricep pushdown
pec flies
lateral raises
calve raises

I made my biggest gains with the following mate:

Squat 3 x 10
Bench press 3 x 8
Bent row 3 x 8
Military press 3 x 8
SLDL 3 x 8
BB curl 3 x 8

Do this 3 times a week. Progressively add weight.

Just an idea.

I like,

Go for it mate, except don't worry about fies on day for, do some speed bench or floor presses instead.

Meh. It looks like a good routine but I liked your other one, the traditional bb split. If you're after a bb physique and relatively lean gain I reckon your other one is the go.

I like,

Go for it mate, except don't worry about fies on day for, do some speed bench or floor presses instead.

I like the look of it too

Meh. It looks like a good routine but I liked your other one, the traditional bb split. If you're after a bb physique and relatively lean gain I reckon your other one is the go.

I like them both, just have to decide which one to do :)
I'm still leaning towards the bodybuilding split at this stage though.. got till Jan 1st to decide.

German Volume Training. do this and make sure you eat ample food(shit loads) and get plenty of rest, and you WILL grow!

mick