• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

From Lisbon

P

PedroMozer

I'm Pedro from Lisbon.... 32 years .... Personal Trainer ......
Vice.Champion in cat.80kg IFBB 2005

Lisbon cool!
I`d like to see more non Aussies on here.
Don`t be a stranger!

I have a liking for a well built male physique and if this guy is a Vice Champion (I'm assuming vice = second) in the 80kg class, hell yeah post up pics.

Last edited:
I'm of European background but I consider myself Australian.

FWIW - I don't think Pedro will be back.

Noticed a few of these one post wonders.One post and can`t sneak some spam
into the sig. and they piss off.
Just delete the whole thread mate,don`t even give them a look in.

Since his original post has nothing untoward in it I'll give him the benefit of the doubt............for now.

Why dont you think he wil be back? Did you send him naked pics of yourself via pm again? What have I told you about that Shrek!

Why dont you think he wil be back? Did you send him naked pics of yourself via pm again? What have I told you about that Shrek!
Because no one in their right mind would post here from Lisbon, an yes i did PM him for pics. :rolleyes:

Last edited: