• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Free Flavoured Micellar Casein November Offer!

Bioflex

Site Advertiser
Hi Guys,

I am so happy with our new flavoured Micellar Casein that we are offering a special promotion through November.

For those that aren't aware Micallar Casein is considered a great sustained release protein due to its prolonged absorption qualaties.

With any 10kg of flavoured WPC - which is $189 for 10kg or flavoured WPI which is $270 for 10kg, you get 1kg free of Micellar Casein absolutely free.

Another way of looking at it, is that if you account for the value of the Micellar Casein at $35, it means you are getting 10kg of flavoured WPC for $154 (which is $15.40 a kg!) and the 10kg of NZ WPI for $235 (which equates to $23.50), either way it is exceptional value.

Keep in mind too with any orders for 10kg of flavoured proteins, you can request 2 x 5kg pouches in different flavours. Just select the one flavour and request the two different flavours in your shipping instructions.

Welcome to Bulk Nutrients

Hey BN if I were two order separtely twice for 10kg of whey wouldn't that mean i'd receive 2kg of casein :p the price of 1kg casein already covers the price of delivery and a extra 20 dollars :)?

Edit: if I bought 20kg one I would be saving more money already heh, silly me.

Last edited:
Thi offer has been very popular, just keep in mind that we are only offering this until then end of the month guys.

If anyone wishes to put a review of the Flavoured Micellar Casein up it would be appreciated. I love the stuff, great taste, and a nice creamy texture.

Sorry Doggy, we have some more sample pouches coming which will include the Casein sample pouches but they are still at least a month away.

Excuse me while I put on my best political face, "ahem, trust me this stuff tastes good".