• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Freaky spiritual type moments?

ok, hows this then, i wonder if this is what you were after?

My Grandad died a few years ago now, and we were close, i looked up to him. Anyways, a few weeks after the funeral, i was down the coast, and went to the cemetary to visit the grave.

When i got there, i started bawling my eyes out, and i felt this hand on my shoulder, i could feel the warmth of his hand there, i turned to look who it was, and there was no-one there. But it was so real, i could have sworn it was him.

I hope that was what you were after?

ok, hows this then, i wonder if this is what you were after?

My Grandad died a few years ago now, and we were close, i looked up to him. Anyways, a few weeks after the funeral, i was down the coast, and went to the cemetary to visit the grave.

When i got there, i started bawling my eyes out, and i felt this hand on my shoulder, i could feel the warmth of his hand there, i turned to look who it was, and there was no-one there. But it was so real, i could have sworn it was him.

I hope that was what you were after?

To be honest I'm not going to go into
this one its not worth the risk of upsetting anyone on topics like this. Sorry about the loss of your grandad.

I think i look at the world to logically and more form a third person perspective to really get affected by these sorts of things.

I mean there are times, i might believe i see something, but i also understand that the brain is programmed to reconise human faces etc this is why you can sometimes think you see something, even if its not really there and be momentarily confused.

my 2c

I think i look at the world to logically and more form a third person perspective to really get affected by these sorts of things.

I mean there are times, i might believe i see something, but i also understand that the brain is programmed to reconise human faces etc this is why you can sometimes think you see something, even if its not really there and be momentarily confused.

my 2c

Yep, after reading this i probably realize the "ghost" that i saw was just my mind playing tricks on me. I still think they are real though.

1.) When did time start?
2.) Where does space end?
3.) If God exists, who created God?
4.) If we came from the "big bang" where did the matter come from to begin with?
5.) Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Last edited:
I shall post it again for those who missed it. Watch it. If you feel like nothing is connected and we all just die and wither at the end of our lives, I feel sorry for you. You are missing out on lots. my 2c.

[youtube]r6w2M50_Xdk[/youtube]

I watched it, and enjoyed it; even if it seems to bash God a bit.

Is there any experts on the big bang here? Where did the shit come from? There was nothing, then something?? WTF!

Big Bang was a point of energy which exploded and expanded, and as a result, mass and energy was created.

taken from some where else

Literally speaking ... the definition of God is thus, "the combined power of all the Atmans souls in the Cosmos in their purified state is what we know as God". At the time of Big Bang and also at the time of pralaya as we call it in Hinduism ... the period when the dissolution of the Cosmos occurs ... in both the stages of the Cosmos ... the beginning and also the end of the Cosmos ... the size of God is but half the size of a thumb ... this means that all the Atmans souls in their purified state combine together to form the size of only half a thumb ... this has been the stated in the Bhagavad Gita by Lord Krishna. This is an irrefutable fact ... none can deny the efficacy of this. It is absolute truth.

So much power contained in so less a size ... the energy cannot contain itself even for a fraction ... the moment the complete dissolution of the Cosmos occurs ... it again explodes with a Big Bang ... and starts another Cosmos ... a new Cosmos. All Atmans which are initially in the purified state get scattered all over the Cosmos ... this journey continues for millions and billions of years ... comes a stage when the Cosmos ... the cosmic gases cool down to form galaxies and stars and subsequently solar systems and the planets. It is only when earth type of planets gets created which is conducive for an Atman the soul within to manifest ... does life form starts developing. In the real meaning a live Cosmos now the starts to live and breathe. Until the first life form manifests ... it was a dead Cosmos without life.

For an Atman soul to manifest ... it needs a body ... the body can be of an insect, a plant, animal and human being. But, the complete cosmic system is governed by the theory of evolution ... it is not that an Atman can manifest the body of a plant in its first manifestation ... it initially starts as an amoeba (single cell formation) subsequently it evolves into a two cell formation ... a Jiva (living being) and then a multi-cell formation. Subsequently as cosmic life progresses it evolutes into a plant. This plant evolves into an animal and the animal finally evolves into a human being.

i felt this hand on my shoulder, i could feel the warmth of his hand there, i turned to look who it was, and there was no-one there. But it was so real, i could have sworn it was him.

This sounds quite similar to my experience. I wonder how much shock and trauma play a part in affecting your mind and making these experiences seem absolutely real.

I don't think anyone can appreciate how real these things feel until they've been through it. If it hadn't happened to me, and then I read the first post of this thread coming from someone else, I would have laughed and dismissed it as brain-dead crap.