• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Foxtel Rapes F1 and V8 Supercar fans....

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
Was only just reading this an became aware today that Foxtel have basically taken over V8 Supercars and F1 telecasts this year with Channel 7 only showing about 6 races for the season of V8 Supercars and Channel 10 showing 10 races for F1.

Well they can all get fucked, apart from Bathurst and Maybe the Melbourne F1 GP I wont be watching any of it, was thinking about going to the F1 but not now, they can all get fucked....

At least we still get to see some races on free to air, foxtel is shit I am not paying for that. Uncle torrent is who I go to if I wanna see some races BTW.

Yeah but the problem with uncle torrent is the event is long gone by the time you get to dl it and watch it, much the same with UFC or MMA events, but I find with Motor sport it is much harder to stay away from results till you have the time to watch it.

Any overseas subscription services for sport? Foxtel is bullshit getting a bunch of shit you don't want just to watch sport.

It should all be free to air. Subscription prices here are ridiculous. Got a mate from canada who told me he pays 12 bux a month. Every channel he could ever need.

It should all be free to air. Subscription prices here are ridiculous. Got a mate from canada who told me he pays 12 bux a month. Every channel he could ever need.

The thing you need to remember is that the fans and the sporting code are their own worst enemies , as the fan base increases the sporting code asks for a higher viewing price

Sport is expensive. The players want a big pay cheque, the teams want a big pay cheque, the associations want a big pay cheque.
Free to air cannot afford to bid for major sports outright, it just won't happen

so what is it ? do you want free to air , or do you want subscription?

also need to remember that canadian tv would enjoy the fact that their satellite footprint would be in line wit america , meaning that the two countries can share content , where as australia is at the arse end of the world so we need to launch our own satellites to beam content over australia

launching a satellite aint cheap

Yeah i get all that. I just want free. [emoji14]

Might have to grab the F1 app this year.

The problem with foxtel is the packages. I dont want to pay 100 dollars a month to ensure i get the content i want. I would never watch 75% of the content i would paying for.
You should be able to create your own package. Gimme sports. Thats all i want.

Yeah i get all that. I just want free. [emoji14]

Might have to grab the F1 app this year.

The problem with foxtel is the packages. I dont want to pay 100 dollars a month to ensure i get the content i want. I would never watch 75% of the content i would paying for.
You should be able to create your own package. Gimme sports. Thats all i want.

$50 month for basic + sports.

60 aint bad i guess....lol at the kunce paying double that and more for tv though. Go outside ya maggots!

I would guess pay TV isn't the greatest business to be in these days.

You can download any show or movie you want for free. Live sport is about the only thing they have left.

Not to mention Netflix and the like starting up here.