• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Football (Gridiron) Camp in the USA

Red-hot-Cheerleader-nfl_01.jpg

Thanks Markos! I can definitely say that she wasn't in any of the pics that I saw lol..

Yesterday I had an opportunity to train with Claude Wroten. He played Defensive Tackle for the St Louis Rams and then was banned from the league.
His ban is now over so he's using the facilities out here to keep in shape in the hope of being picked up again.
He definately knows his stuff and is many, many times more skilled and athletic than anyone I have played against before. He would be 6'2-4" and probably 135kg but he moves like hes 5'10" and 90kg.
Got a lot out of the session.

Random question but what do NFL players make - like punters would prob not make that much next to QB's etc

Interesting that defensive ends have the second highest income. I would have thought that running backs would be second after QBs.

From what I've heard its DE's and then Left Tackle (or Right Tackle if theres a left handed QB).
QB, QB killer, QB's backside protector.

DKD - if you happen to watch the movie 'The Blind Side' it talks a bit about why the DE is so important. Basically it's the key position for defending your QB.

ok thanks jeltzz. I'm many years out of touch with the game. I followed it as a primary-school kid in Canada and at that age it seemed the running backs had the second-highest profile after the QBs. Those big behemoths in the defensive and offensive lines didn't do it for me....I was more into watching Walter Payton, Earl Campbell, Eric Dickerson those sort of guys....they'd find the gaps and bust up the field...I loved it.

Makes sense that the guy who protects the most important guy (QB) should be highly regarded in terms of pay.

In Chicago visiting relatives this weekend. It's -1 degrees C right now and theres snow everywhere. It's meant to get down as low as -7 tomorrow and be wet/sleety.
Actually enjoying this weather. Sweatpants and a tshirt kind of weather.

DKD - if you happen to watch the movie 'The Blind Side' it talks a bit about why the DE is so important. Basically it's the key position for defending your QB.

"Because, as every housewife knows, the first check you write is for the mortgage, and the second is for the insurance." From Blind Side.

I think you'll find its the left tackle your thinking of, not defensive end.

To protect a QB, you need to be on the offence, not defence

A good rush end gets paid really well too, no point paying the LT big bucks unless they're taming the beasts.

Getting pretty close to the game on New Years Eve.
Feel as though I've made some pretty good progress in the last month or so technically and athletically.
Really looking forward to the chance to prove myself against American players.

Today I got some pretty big news.

I've been selected for the development squad of the World Team to compete against the USA in Texas this February.