• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fittest Man Of All Time

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Michael Phelps Named Fittest Man Of All Time
149814898.jpg

What do reckon? Who is the fittest man of all time?

Michael Phelps Named Fittest Man Of All Time CBS Baltimore

Men’s Health came to the conclusion that Phelps, arguably the greatest American Olympian of all time, was befit to wear the crown of fittest man of all time based on a number of items – including his five hour workout regimen, and of course the achievements Phelps was able to accomplish with the body he built.

Seems a little odd seeing as he's a sprinter and not endurance which rapey thought would be geared towards 'fitter' athletes...

Thats really hard as some guys train for strength while others train for athletic ability.

Top 3 would be Usain Bolt, Rafael Nadal and John Daly...

Sounds pretty fair...I read somewhere about his training and his diet was fucking unbelievable

Fittest of all time is a stupid concept and Phelps is highly unlikely to come close.

Fitness is very event specific, throw a marathon runner in a pool and he will drown well before 2 hours. Make a swimmer climb a mountain and he's in for a shock too.

If they really think fittest of all time is worth finding then they need to start with multi discipline athletes. My guess is an ironman tri-athlete may be able to claim the title but he would struggle when you threw him a shovel and asked him to shovel a few tonnes of sand.

Fittest man, living or dead? I'd say Bruce lee off all people, Michael phelps, what a joke!

pro cyclists consume around 10,000 calories as well
most pro athletes eat a shitload

Geoff Hunt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qpHEdXP8sM&feature=youtube_gdata_player]squash Irish Master championship 1976 Mohibulla Khan vs Geoff Hunt - YouTube[/ame]

Haile Gebrselassi
Always seems to have a smile on his face.
Haile Gebrselassie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Herb Elliott.
I don't think he was ever beaten in his competitive career.

Herb Elliott - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCEnnHmM6oc"]ROMA 1960 1500 HERB ELLIOTT UNUSUAL VIDEO.avi - YouTube[/ame]

Jeff Fenech.
a combination of skill and relentless pressure.
Jeff Fenech - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haile_Gebrselassie

Last edited:
Holy shit, what a shitty list
I don't even know where to start
Why is Jack Lalane not first? Why is Arnold above him when Jack Challenged him to a workout age like 75 when Arnold was in his prime and puked like 27 times?
The fuck is Daniel Craig even on there?
dean karnaze is so fucking low down despite the fact that he is the best ultramarathoner and ultratriathlete EVER and also entered a powerlifting contest and didn't embarass himself?

Was this made just to rustle my jimmies?

Holy shit, what a shitty list
I don't even know where to start
Why is Jack Lalane not first? Why is Arnold above him when Jack Challenged him to a workout age like 75 when Arnold was in his prime and puked like 27 times?
The fuck is Daniel Craig even on there?
dean karnaze is so fucking low down despite the fact that he is the best ultramarathoner and ultratriathlete EVER and also entered a powerlifting contest and didn't embarass himself?

Was this made just to rustle my jimmies?

:D

Jack is a good choice.

A couple of others;
Percy cerrutti
Tom Hafey