• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fitness Central Pre-Workout Xtreme ?

drain

Got it online a few days back.
Just came today.
Little bit sick at the moment but as soon as im healthy im back to the gym

Anyone tried it before?

This is the content

Ingredients 1 Full Serve 15g 100g
Xtreme Endurance Beta Alanine,
Citrulline Malate 6490mg 31500mg
Creatine Xtreme Creatine Monohydrate,
Creatine Ethyl Ester 4640mg 22500mg Xtreme Pump Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate 2:1
Arginine L-Malate 2:1, L-Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate 2:1 2780mg 22500mg Antioxidants & Protectants L-Lysine,
B6 470mg 7920mg Xtreme Focus Taurine 460mg 6750mg

n00bs might some input on the ingredients.

Not into supps much myself, I would say of the one's i have tried Creatine has some merits, I rather just eat the equivalent food for protein,carbs etc.

Last edited:
did notice is really clumped together.

But ill see how it goes.
Its gotta be better than jacked.

was actually pretty good.
the beta aneline was pretty strong as i was itchy as hell on the way to the gym hahhaha

lol, so wat ya reckon n00bs, for the 34$ or whatever it is. I more so need something for endurance im great for the first 25 - 40 min then i start running out of stamina

How ****ing funny is this.

I finished a newsletter this morning, and I wrote how young guys are weak because they major in the minor shit, then I read this thread lol

You guys need to wake up and stop believing all the marketing.

Anyway, the newsletter will be on the PTC website tonight I hope, its called FAMILY GUY.

WHAT!

You mean my new bride to be Olga isn't using my $5000 I deposited into her Nigerian bank account to fly to from Russia to Australia with her mother and father for our wedding and those pills won't give my "bar" more power....

What a jip

These are for post workout or times other than your pre-workout:

Creatine Xtreme Creatine Monohydrate,
Creatine Ethyl Ester 4640mg 22500mg

PS: Let's not forget that all these are supplements which mean your eating is already just right and your glycogen stores are full thanks to your good eating habits. To supplement without paying enough attention to one's eating and drinking habit is like one pouring water into a bucket with a whole in it.

http://www.gain-weight-muscle-fast.com/when-to-take-creatine.html

Fadi.

Last edited:
How ****ing funny is this.

I finished a newsletter this morning, and I wrote how young guys are weak because they major in the minor shit, then I read this thread lol

You guys need to wake up and stop believing all the marketing.

Anyway, the newsletter will be on the PTC website tonight I hope, its called FAMILY GUY.
Some one say Family Guy?

22062_1377552282892_1354434772_3105.jpg

Got it online a few days back.
Just came today.
Little bit sick at the moment but as soon as im healthy im back to the gym

Anyone tried it before?

Gday drain, this product is a good one. It is one of the very few products on the market that doesn't contain "propietry blends" and caffeine.

I haven't tried it, so can't comment on taste, but based on research on the ingredients, then I can definitely say it's a good one.