• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

First time dad

Congrats Ceffolina

I would echo Hulks comments that they really start becoming even more fun when they're toddlers. Before that they can't do anything except cry and shit. I've got 6 month old boy who cries like you wouldn't believe. Much more of a handful than my first son. He also pissed on me the other night when I was bathing him lol. Good luck bud, you're gonna need it. :D

Thanks guys!!
I have only had 8 hours sleep last 2 days lol.. all been doing is helping wife feed and me changing nappies.. wtf does something so small poop so much.. LOL

I don't feel tired even with lack of sleep I keep staring at her to see if she's ok..

They gave her some immunization shots and she bawled her eyes out.. broke my heart but I guess its gotta be done.. :(

Congrats my friend.

(although your wife deserves lot of the praise as
she went though the pain) ;-)

Oh don't worry yours is COMING..... :D

Congrats again man...

Devante.

Awesome news, must feel good Ceff. My mate was stoked with his first kid. Shitting himself, but wouldn't give it up for anything.

first 3 months is the hardest.

then they get interactive and cool

then you forget how much of a nightmare the first 3 months was and you have another one.

you can now times the stress levels by 1000%

cost you a fortune yet still the best investment you'll ever make

got 2 girls and 13 years to get as big and scary as possible to fend the boys off.

yeah gilly.. ive already started looking into a gun licence :D

IMAG0056.jpg

All will work out in the end big fella. The crying and feeding all night stops after a while, then you finally get to sleep all night too. Many good moments to come though mate.

OH NO IT'S A GIANT BABY!!!

Congrats Ceffo. Good luck with the crying, gun buying, castration technique learning etc.

Congrats mate.

I say don't miss a thing - it's the best job and time passes so quickly.

With my three kids, I'd have changed hundred of nappies, cleaned skun knees, wiped away tears (and caused a few with angry dad voice) and all the less enjoyable aspects pretty much from day 1 and wouldn't change it.

With them, I've had some of the best and most poignant moments in my life.

(Although I am sure some of the worst moments are still to come when my daughter starts dating)....