• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

First Time Cycle. Please HELP!

smashbox

Hi all,

ive been researching into doing a Test E only cycle for about 4 months now and just had some questions. Im 24 and have been training seriously for about 4 years. I 178cm and about 76cm. I try and try to gain weight and put on size but its always been an issue. I research my diet so i know im doing it right but i have a very small fame and very thin bone structure.

I want to do a cycle so i can increase my size. This is my first cycle which im looking to do and any advice possible would be much appreciated.

Weeks 1-12
2 x 250mg Test E (Mon & Thurs)
0.5mg Arimidex (Every other day)
2 x 250iu HCG (Sun & Wed)

Weeks 12-14

Weeks 14-18
50/50/50/50 Clomid (every day)
40/40/20/20 Nolvadex (every day)
+ NATURAL TEST BOOSTER

Is this a good cycle? Am i forgetting anything?

Thank you & Sorry if ive been a bit of a noob with the questions

yes you after forgetting organ support supplements.

you don't need "organ support" from 500mg of testosterone a week
I would up the cycle to 16 weeks personally, it takes 4 weeks for levels to build up

you don't need "organ support" from 500mg of testosterone a week
I would up the cycle to 16 weeks personally, it takes 4 weeks for levels to build up

Some people do get hypertension even from 500mg.

Op can make his choice

So you should take a blood pressure lowering drug "just in case"
le derp face

Yeah why not. Very cheap and won't hurt him.

What the fuck is derp? Makes you sound like a goose

You're right Groar and aren't beta-blockers, diuretics, ACE inhibitors, Angiotensin blockers, vasodilators et al. all FANTASTIC drugs to take

We should all take them!

Yeah agree. Sounds like you aren't eating enough. Steroids only enhance what you have when your diet and training is spot on. Current weight? Keep everyone posted how your cycle goes. Good luck :)

I'd like to see your workout and I'd like to see you workout.

Steroids aid recovery
I'd back it in that food is not the issue here, you feckin little kids are all the same.

Hi all,

ive been researching into doing a Test E only cycle for about 4 months now and just had some questions. Im 24 and have been training seriously for about 4 years. I 178cm and about 76cm. I try and try to gain weight and put on size but its always been an issue. I research my diet so i know im doing it right but i have a very small fame and very thin bone structure.

I want to do a cycle so i can increase my size. This is my first cycle which im looking to do and any advice possible would be much appreciated.

Weeks 1-12
2 x 250mg Test E (Mon & Thurs)
0.5mg Arimidex (Every other day)

Weeks 12-14

Weeks 14-18
50/50/50/50 Clomid (every day)
40/40/20/20 Nolvadex (every day)
+ NATURAL TEST BOOSTER

Is this a good cycle? Am i forgetting anything?

Thank you & Sorry if ive been a bit of a noob with the questions

Looks good man, except drop the adex and only use it if needed;)

How many cals do you eat daily right now...

I like 2 seater sports cars, also that mercedes SLK 55 i think it is, cars like that really do it for moi.

this is a very mild cycle and you could make some gains off this if its your first cycle. no need to go crazy yet