• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

First cycle

T

Tron Master

I'd like to get some feedback on some preparation I've been doing for my first cycle. Any comments are appreciated, you can be as blunt as you like as long as also constructive :)

I've just registered to the forum, so I thought I'd introduce myself first. I've been lifting for close to 10 years. Aerobics and weights have done wonders for me as far as my health goes. Dropping from 90 kg and 22% bodyfat, I'm now sitting at the 12-13% range. My decision to start getting into gear has been motivated by the fact that no matter how hard I diet (or train) I cannot get into the single digit bodyfat range. Yes I do lose weight, although most of it is muscle mass and so my torso becomes a smaller version of what it was before with no change in shape. So my goals are to cut while keeping the muscle mass I do have.

For my first cycle, I plan on sticking to anavar and test E for foundation, Armidex for AI.

Weeks 1-12:
50mg/day Anavar
500mgs/week Test E
0.5mg/day Armidex

Weeks 13-18 (PCT):
0.25mg/day Armidex
200mgs/day Clomid (tapering off)

This is a cutting cycle, so I will be on 5000kJ daily, high protein and EC stack used 2-3 times per day (25mg Eph, 200mg Caffeine). Apart from any asides along the lines of 'do not touch steroids', am I on the right path with how I've organised a cycle? What are your opinions on Winstrol vs Anavar, the former being a lot cheaper.

Any feedback is appreciated, cheers.

How come no aspirin in the ECA stack. It's not ECA without the aspirin.
Other than that. Think the cycle looks good.

Best of luck dude.

How come no aspirin in the ECA stack. It's not ECA without the aspirin.
Other than that. Think the cycle looks good.

Best of luck dude.

I've read that the Aspirin in ECA stack was only used in studies were people were over 25% body fat range. Apparently it did some good in that setting, however not so much for leaner individuals

Do you have Epherdrine or Ephedra extract? Ephedra is useless.

I'm going to try and source the real deal.................

5000kj is stupid low calories for a cycle.

5000kj is stupid low for anything.

Dreadlift, do I stay at maintenance on the cycle and have the fat shred due to the extra test ?

Thanks for the input

Last edited:
asprin increases the thermogenic time of both caffeine and ephedrine

keep reading

How long do you expect to stay in single digit BF% after you stop the cycle? Are you doing this for a comp?

Once you increase your calories in PCT the fat will come back quickly. If you don't increase cals you will lose a lot of muscle - a large calorie deficit and miniscule test levels means quick catabolism of muscle.

Unless you plan on getting on test or GH permanently I don't see how you are going to stay at such a low BF% considering what you have said about your genetics. Homeostasis will get you in the end.

From what I've learnt, you should drop the Var course down and only use it as a starter to help at the start of the cycle, say for 2-3 weeks. 12 is long as the orals are quite toxic on the liver.

pct - start 2 weeks AFTER your last Test pin as it will still be in your system this long.

Swap a/dex out for Aromasin. If you already have the a/dex, you could use the a/dex as an AI whilst on if required?

Make sure you have AI on hand even if you don't need and you may also want to investigate some HCG either during or as part of a power pct after the course to help bring the berries back :)

* 50mg/day var will be too low imo
* I'd run var for 6-8 weeks
* Clomid dose is too high
* I'd run the Arimidex for a week or so after last pin then stop it
* Calories are too low! You'll pretty much be in starvation mode

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
How long do you expect to stay in single digit BF% after you stop the cycle? Are you doing this for a comp?

Once you increase your calories in PCT the fat will come back quickly. If you don't increase cals you will lose a lot of muscle - a large calorie deficit and miniscule test levels means quick catabolism of muscle.

Unless you plan on getting on test or GH permanently I don't see how you are going to stay at such a low BF% considering what you have said about your genetics. Homeostasis will get you in the end.

I do see how it's easy to get stuck on a never ending cycle. But theoretically would there be a problem cycling in and out long term as long as blood work is fine and PCT is done correctly?

My goal is to keep cals at maintenance one I've reached my goal and hopefully that lets me keep the fat off long term, and won't have to keep riding cycles!

From what I've learnt, you should drop the Var course down and only use it as a starter to help at the start of the cycle, say for 2-3 weeks. 12 is long as the orals are quite toxic on the liver.

Anavar is meant to be the kindest oral on the liver: http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/Anavar-Oxandrolone.html

I'll be getting regular blood work done so I can monitor how my liver is handling it. My GP knows i stick needles in so all in the open ;)

* Calories are too low! You'll pretty much be in starvation mode

I have the fat burners to ward off metabolic slowdown. EC looks impossible to source out of rec circles so I'm starting to look at albuterol....

Cheers for feedback, all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:
To much adex if you are not getting any sides.
Clomid is way to high a dose. You will be crying in the corner like a bitch

Run the adex .25 E3D
One week to 10 days after injection start pct(no longer then 10 days for long esters)
Nolva would be fine to run for this cycle 20/20/10/10/
Have you liver detox daily.
Hcg not a must for this cycle