• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Finaflex 1-alpha and Epi-V

Will lift4food

Has anybody had previous experiences with these pro-hormones? Finaflex 1-Alpha (which is an andosterone compound converted to 1-test?) and Finalflex Epi-V (which I believe is converted to epistaine?). Also have Finaflex PCT black which is run throughout and for 4 weeks after.

1-ALPHA

Finaflex 1-Alpha
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
FINAFLEX 1-ALPHA™
190 mg **
1a-STERONE™† (3-enanthoxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one), Bergamottin, Naringin

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1

EPI-V

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
FinaFlex Epi-V 410mg **
3alpha-Hydroxy-5alpha-androstan-17-one 100mg **
Cortisol Inhibitor Blend:

Androst-4-ene-3,11,17-trione, 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA

50mg **
Stimulant & Shredding Matrix:

Taraxacum Officinale Leaf Extract (Standarized for taraxacin), 1,3,7-trimethylxanthing, Green Tea Extract (60% EGCG), 2-amino-4-methylhexane

260mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid

Was thinking 2 caps/ day 1-Alpha for four weeks and then 2 caps/day Epi-V for four weeks. Finaflex PCT revolution black run for 3-4 weeks after cycle. I have read some good reports but just want to see if this knowledgable forum has any thoughts. Are they good compounds or am I wasting my time. Thank-you

I think you're gonna take them regardless of what we say so let us know your results.

Epi is mild and relatively safe if used as directed.

Not sure about the other one.

I think you're gonna take them regardless of what we say so let us know your results.

Epi is mild and relatively safe if used as directed.

Not sure about the other one.

Thanks for reply, have had these 3 bottles for a while now, just getting some more info from some aussies before I start. Was intending to only do recommended dosages as I think this will be fine for my Virgin receptors. They are legal sups in u.s and there are good reports about these ph compounds. I'm 27, 91kg and training and diet is good. Cheers

Log your progress. Will be interesting to see how you go.
Take before and after pics too.

Log your progress. Will be interesting to see how you go.
Take before and after pics too.

Yeah defs will do a comprehensive log. I'm hoping for good results. Will probably start at the end of the month, just got to make sure the wife is pregnant first. Been really going to town on her lately so she should be.

Do you have supporting supps, liver protection etc?

I understand that these products arnt methylated/akylated, but I am going to run bulk nutrients liver support complex, and going to run finaflex pct revolution black throughout cycle and also 4 weeks after. (It contains NAC, milk thistle and A.I ingredients) this be enough? Or will I need something stronger? Thanks

Get Anabolic Innovations cycle support. It contains a more thorough support complex.

Google it. You can get if off eBay locally.

I consider Prohormones more dangerous than AAS due to the lack of studies and evidence done on them.

Yeah I agree to that statement in regards to studies ect, but I know what is in these products. ..... There have been some good logs done on these products, where gains have been kept with minimal/no sides. I thought this cycle may be a good starter, then maybe a test e only next time in future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finaflex is promoted by chestbrah as pre work out i wouldnt use anything that scumbag promotes