• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

filtering steroids before injection

BigMan92

hey guys,

its my first post on here and just trying to get an idea if anyone thinks filtering steroids before injecting them would make a difference on my health. I dont think there'd be many steroid manufactures using sterile environments to stop contamination while putting the oil into each vial and capping the top.

i used a 0.22 micron filter for my stuff.

anyone tried this before?

cheers.

i think you're likely to contaminate in a home environment. At least you can hope for an attempt at aspetic filling, even with a dodgy manufacturer...

Your more likely to get bunk gear than something infected.

Its worthwhile to their business to keep it sterile so injections hurt less and people keep buying

^^ Both above points are valid.

At the end of the day, you are introducing a foreign substance into your body and there will always be risks involved.

As best you can, trust our source and try to verify your oils are from a reputable ugl.

Yeah I would filter it unless you get to see the lab yourself
I've seen some crazy ass set-ups posted online, shit like using polystyrene instead of glass then filtering organic acids though it and wondering why it's leaking after 2 months use

fuck that

yer thats the thing, how many UG labs would be sterile? not many i rekon. things like allergens, fungis, spores, dust and plenty of other shit floating around in the air can get in to the vial. i tried it with primabolan and test e and noticed i didnt get test flu or any flu like symptoms. i also noticed people that use real pharma primoteston dont complain of test flu.

thoughts?

It's not a sterile environment that I'd worry about and refiltering it wouldn't fix that anyway
If you're going to go that route then import your own raws and do it yourself

If you want that option of filtering the oil then that's up to you.

Most labs prefilter there gear but if you want to refilter it then there should be no issue with it.

Wow

Your actually buying junk that you know is contaminated because you filter it? Lol fuck me man your insane and no a .22 micron filter would do nothing to prevent the microbs from passing through it.

Last edited by a moderator: