• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Filling In The Blanks + other advice

The Hamburgler

Spotter Loader
Figured it was about time I got a little advice on what I should be eating.

Background info:
Comfortably sitting around 70kg with lowish BF%, aiming to get to 75+ by xmas with the long term goal of around 100-105kg (curses to Strongman having only 2 weight classes) without being 'puffy'.

Thus far this is what I have come up with:

0700 - Protein shake including
500mL Rice Milk
1 Serve protein powder (most likely Gawain's banana flavoured shiz)
1/3 cup frozen blueberries (guesstimated)
1/4 cup Goji berries (guesstimated)
tea spoon olive oil (guesstimated)
1 cup oats (guesstimated)

Bacon and Egg roll w/tomato sauce
Large cappuccino (or 2)

Apple
600mL Flavoured Big M
1/2 cup Almonds (guesstimated)
???

500mL Full cream milk
1 serve mass gainer (Gawain's stuff again)

1L full cream milk
???

1300-1630
1L full cream milk

500mL full cream milk
1 serve mass gainer

???

1930-2130
TRAINING

???

As you can see there are many blanks. Normally I have orange juice and lollies while I'm training, and on either Friday's or Saturday's dinner will be a large Meatlovers pizza from the local following training.
Supplements . . . don't have any.

Planning on training 6x week when injuries permit (4xstrength, 2xGPP/pre-hab) with either Sat/Sun as off day if that makes any difference.

Oh yeah, there will be much snacking on almonds and other nuts, and the almonds will probably get rotated with other nuts every now and then also.

Why so many meals? I realise some are just milk but still...

Are you planning on eating any vegetables, where will your fibre come from?

Not that many meals.

Got breakfast - shake in the car/when I get up, stop and get my bacon and egg roll + coffee, morning smoko, lunch, drink the milk during the arvo, mass shake in the car on the way home, eat when I get home then eat after training?

And the vegetables can go where the ???s are lol. raw carrots and broccoli ftw.

At work we get fish and chips on Friday's (when I'm working). Love fish and chip shop hamburgers. Tomorrow will be Maccas on the bus home from Frankston lol

I'd be throwing in a meal with your milk. Even if it's something small like a cheese burger meal. Cheese burgers can be bought for $1 between 12 to 2pm! Or if your feeling rich, medium big Mac meal!

I'm going to assume you don't have time to make breaky which is why you buy bacon n egg roll. How big is the thing anyway?

Just burger it up at maccas. More protein. A few double beef and cheese burgers or a double quarter will do the trick.