• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Female Bodybuilder Silvana Imbrogno makes bodybuilding history flexing alongside the

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Female Bodybuilder Silvana Imbrogno makes bodybuilding history flexing alongside the men at UKBFF show

0692a4e584defe6544ca2abbf7dd2502_XL.jpg

British Female Bodybuilder Silvana Imbrogno made history when she flexed her fabulously muscular body on stage alongside the MEN!

And the Australia-born, 35-year-old, muscle woman was in such incredibly ripped condition that she missed out on taking the title by a mere one point.
Silvana, who trains in London, was invited back to compete for the overall title against the winners of the men's bodybuilding classes at the end of the 2013 Midlands Bodybuilding Championships in Birmingham.
The 5ft 3ins, 141lbs (64kg) female muscle phenomenon stood alongside the guys out-flexing them, muscle pose for muscle pose.
In the end Silvana was just edged out of the top slot but she looked superb and bodybuilding history was made.
Silvana told realfemalebodybuilding.com: “I had already won my class and I was stuffing my face with banana cake at the time the judges called me back!
“I was shocked when they asked and then honoured. I think it was just a combination of my mass and my condition.
“It felt wicked being on the stage with the boys, and after seeing the photos I felt I held my own!
“At the end the judges gave me the scorecards to prove it was 3-2 – I'd missed out by one point!
“It was awesome for me as a bodybuilder to think that the judges thought I was better than most of the guys. It's so cool! I keep laughing about it!
“But the winner and I are friends and prepped by the same coach so it was all good.”
Dotun Diya, 75lbs heavier than Silvana, won the overall title.
Silvana later went on to win the British in Harrogate.

Silvana Imbrogno UKBFF British Championships 2013 - YouTube