• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

feeling sore

P

pantha1

feeling sore
the next day ive always been told its good but is this good i went crazy on Friday with my legs found it hard to walk next day

WATS your opinion guys

Well yes that happens.

I've done it many times over my short
"career".. :eek:

Just take it easy until you feel a bit
better.

Brisk walk (however brisk that maybe)
will help with the soreness.

From my experience: Two things and only two things create soreness.

1. You are not exercising a specific muscle frequently enough.
2. You are doing the exercise wrong.
Posted via Mobile Device

how long have you been lifting for?
you may find if you have just started lifting you will get sore, start with a little less weight and build up..

ty

some of fadies with a chop and mix

lots of cardio trying to lose weight atm and put muscle on :)

Write your routine, diet and specs up? Always interested to see what other people are doing
Posted via Mobile Device

yea i started a diary will finish soon bit busy atm with work and school work