• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fat Gripz

cool-story-bro.jpg

maybe say some more words explaining it some more

What's there to explain?
When I use fat gripz, my bar path is perfect
That shit will roll out your hands, yo

I'm going to be doing the vast majority of my pressing with them from now on that's for sure
Apart from my reverse grip work and btn push presses, would be retarded

I've always wondered about the effectiveness on fat grips there so expensive id like to try them before I buy them if it was possible

I have a home made thick bar I use for my bench press, also have one on my squat rack, have had them for years.

Also have a thick bar I used to use for light dead lifts and bend over rows, but have not used it for a while. Might get it out and use it on my 5x10 sets of dead lifts:)

Not sure is they are like fat gripz, but I made them after reading Dinosaur Training.

Still love them years later.

Get some of that kids foam tubing for pools and cut it up and slice one side of it
If you like it, buy a pair
I dunno what mine cost but it was less than $50 and you can use them for anything really. If you're not getting your moneys worth then you're simply apathetic towards finding ways to use them

Pool noodle foam will compress too much to be really comparable.. Better off wrapping the bar with a towel Imo.

I have the "extreme" fat gripz and love them.. Haven't been using them too much lately though, need to get them out more.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I'll give this a try. You know the positioning is off if you're wrists are kinda sore afterwards. Did you have to take some weight off for starters or were you able to bench the same with it?

I'll give this a try. You know the positioning is off if you're wrists are kinda sore afterwards. Did you have to take some weight off for starters or were you able to bench the same with it?

Dunno yet. Peaking for a meet so I just threw them on for a few doubles with 75% that I was going to do anyway