• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fat Burners (Thermogenics)

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Have you used them?
Did they work for you?
If so, which ones did which ones didn't?

I just started these. Bought before ban least year. Saved it for a rainy day.

oxyE-90.jpg

oxyelite-pro-ingredients.jpg

Took some for last years cut, I reckon they work, but coffee also works. I took some first on an empty stomach and i did notice myself perk up, but the amount of extra calories being burnt is probably stuff all.

Used tbe BN brand, next time I'll just adjust my diet more and/or drink more coffee.

I'm guessing the leaf and root is yohimbe?

Will be interested to see what you think...

Although the dmaa and caffeine seems a bit extreme for daily intake....

I wonder how much dmaa is in there.... Not much I would think...

Thermogenics are a waste of time IMO. Tried a few, but found diet and exercise WIN over any product I tried.

I've got a friend who is using Lipo6 Black with really positive results, but I honestly think the only reason that it is working (and it was worth him spending the money on it) is that it is making him stick to his diet. If he takes the black with a sh1tty diet, he is wasting his time and money.

Thermogenics are a waste of time IMO. Tried a few, but found diet and exercise WIN over any product I tried.

yes, agree.
fabulous marketing ploy and nothing more.
the amount of "active ingredients" is so small, you are literally p1ssing money up a wall buying them.

I will never use or recommend these. Years ago I tried some, after 2 days my heart was racing all over the pace, pulputations and all sorts. Came straight off them, all went away. Diet is the only method Ill be using.

I just started these. Bought before ban least year. Saved it for a rainy day.

oxyE-90.jpg

oxyelite-pro-ingredients.jpg

Let us know how you go.

I used a bottle of Muscle Tech Hydroxy burn a few years ago, it did drop some weight but I also dieted during that time, I think it helped me stick to my diet as I had spend the money on the product and I did to want to waste the cash.

I could feel it raise my heart rate though, and it did seen to heat up my body, I did not get cold as easily, so it does speed up your metabolism.

Not sure I would use them again. But since the money has already been spend go for it and see how you go.

I've been using L-carnitine 1500 mg + Ripped Freak and it's working extremely well. I'm definitely tighter and i've gained 3 pounds! My diet is the same and I don't do cardio (hate it).

Ripped Freak gives me energy like nothing else. This stuff is super strong but no crash and I feel real good on it. The intensity of my workouts has shot up drastically which is probably why i've gained muscle and dropped body fat.

I've tried everything and this stuff takes the cake.

I've been using L-carnitine 1500 mg + Ripped Freak and it's working extremely well. I'm definitely tighter and i've gained 3 pounds! My diet is the same and I don't do cardio (hate it).

Ripped Freak gives me energy like nothing else. This stuff is super strong but no crash and I feel real good on it. The intensity of my workouts has shot up drastically which is probably why i've gained muscle and dropped body fat.

I've tried everything and this stuff takes the cake.
Hi,
What kind of diet were you on. what were your macros? How much do you weigh? What BF % are you?

Basically everything LOL

I bought the oxy elite to, I like the buzz it gives and it does give me more energy. But most of my fat loss was due to diet.

I think all these are a waste of time and money and deliver almost zero results, if you want real results clean and dnp are the way to go as they will definately deliver the results, just be sure you know what th fark you're doing with the stuff else it could be fatal!!!!!

I think all these are a waste of time and money and deliver almost zero results, if you want real results clean and dnp are the way to go as they will definately deliver the results, just be sure you know what th fark you're doing with the stuff else it could be fatal!!!!!

Duromine works and doctors will prescribe if your outside of bmi, which is nearlt any bb is

Last edited:
Duromine is a stimulant... Like DMAA or speed... ( you probably knew that already)

Doesn't burn fat.... Just suppresses appetite...

Duromine is a stimulant... Like DMAA or speed... ( you probably knew that already)

Doesn't burn fat.... Just suppresses appetite...

Elevates the resting heart rate, increases body heat making meyabolism more efficent.

Is also a stim which makes it an appetite supressant as well. Lol get where your going with that guilty as charged have abused in the past. Its very popular with crane crews doing long shifts and drinkers looking to party into the night. Apparently it is one of the drugs intern docs get caught abusing all the time to work grave yard shifts.

Last edited:
LOL Yeah bud... I hear ya.... Plenty of girls I knew where grabbing the stuff...

Agreed Stims raise heart rate and body heat...

Clen on the hand is much more potent and increases the rate that the body will metabolize fat...