• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fabulous Footwear Closet

Love ribbons and bows and lace at the moment, on everything! Also loving red!
3aa5a1a1-f933-0e89.jpg

Kaz, I think you and I are the only ones truly on the same page :)

LOL I love shoes.

Heels are dream stuff.

Reality is I have to stick to nanna flats or shoes of comfort.

Boots were worn originally cos I was a country girl, and when wearing boots & drinking.... you can get up to mischief!

Heys tregs where did you get those work boots ?

Work boots and non work boots are on the list for this weekend.
Along with a new bike jacket.

Then its time for a wardrobe refresh, probably better to wait until I dropped a good bit more weight.
Most of my clothes are loose and baggy :-(

Heys tregs where did you get those work boots ?

Work boots and non work boots are on the list for this weekend.
Along with a new bike jacket.

Then its time for a wardrobe refresh, probably better to wait until I dropped a good bit more weight.
Most of my clothes are loose and baggy :-(

Hey mate work get them for us . But I'm sure you can get the from any work wear shop or even try the Oliver website

New runners
10a2eea3.jpg

Got these in Phuket yesterday.

Hope this works...first time sending a pic via Tapatalk.

Edit -

Muddafukka! I hate when it only shows the link rather than the actual photo. Where did I go wrong Ausbb? Woe is me.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342571901.391655.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342571901.391655.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Got these in Phuket yesterday.

Hope this works...first time sending a pic via Tapatalk.

Edit -

Muddafukka! I hate when it only shows the link rather than the actual photo. Where did I go wrong Ausbb? Woe is me.

tiny photo but I'm guessing they are thongs?

when did thongs and workboots become Fabulous Footwear peoples? I see no bling .... :cool:

My work announced a ball to be held in September! first thing I thought of was burlesque!

Last edited:
tiny photo but I'm guessing they are thongs?

when did thongs and workboots become Fabulous Footwear peoples? I see no bling .... :cool:

Ooooooo Vicious Viv, you little Bling Nazi you. All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me, my friend.

Yes, they're thongs and they're magnificent. They are a thing of rare beauty. Much like your back squat.

Bye now. :)

O. M. G. :eek:

My work announced a ball to be held in September! first thing I thought of was burlesque!

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Full on Dita von Teese style! She wears FABULOUS shoes!

Regardez & be inspired!
Sexy Star's Jaw Dropping Shoe Collection - Yahoo!

Ooooooo Vicious Viv, you little Bling Nazi you. All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me, my friend.

Yes, they're thongs and they're magnificent. They are a thing of rare beauty. Much like your back squat.

I'm hurt, G ... my back squat, she's a'comin' along nicely muchas gracias! So those thongs had better be pretty damn HOT!!! :p

I tried taking photos of my shoes but it was too dark.
Might try a vid...but have to get the fabbo ones down from their collector's storage ...

I don't get how Dita Von Teese has been able to achieve the level of fame she has. She does zero for me. Nil, nada, nuffing. Paler than Casper The Friendly Ghost.

If you're gonna do this old-fashioned burlesque thing, you'd better look sexy, and she ain't that I'm afraid. She doesn't get me stimulated in the slightest.

Ok back to magnificent shoes.

Such as thongs. :)

I don't get how Dita Von Teese has been able to achieve the level of fame she has. She does zero for me. Nil, nada, nuffing. Paler than Casper The Friendly Ghost.

If you're gonna do this old-fashioned burlesque thing, you'd better look sexy, and she ain't that I'm afraid. She doesn't get me stimulated in the slightest.

Ok back to magnificent shoes.

Such as thongs. :)

Dear G,

*sighs*

you know I was talking about her shoe style, not her face/looks etc.

:cool:
xx

Doh!

Gotta quickly deflect my embarrassment.

I like custard. Quite a lot.

Doh!

Gotta quickly deflect my embarrassment.

I like custard. Quite a lot.

tangent ... if you like custard with fish fingers, I will build a shrine in your honour :p

back to regular programming and SHOES

everyone knows I love GO GO BOOTS!!!!!!!!!!

They have to be white.

But I'd make an exception for RED.
white-go-go-boots-300x300.jpg

and for Deep ... how about a beautiful pair of Caovilla boudoir shoes for that ball?????

5559199509628521_vf9DcwxQ_f.jpg

fish custard ?

Negative.

Hey, VB, Queen of the Sexy Shoes....a question for you.

I have been contemplating getting some of those rubber slip on shoe thingys for ocean swimming...to stop the coral scratches and crab bites. Do you know if these are available with sequins? What's the most fabulous version of these that I can get? Because when I'm under the sea, in an octopussy's garden, I want to look thimply thtunning. Thoughts?