• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Exercises that you do differently

McFLy

super m0derator
So today I was messing around in the gym and sat on the pec dec machine backwards as if going to rear delts but set the handles so they where about half half way between myself and the machine,closer to me as where delts setup pretty much the furtherest setting away. Puting it half way more pretty much takes the shoulder out of it. Then I held on to the handle on opposite side u do flys n delts with that weird little one that faces u when u do pec dec and done sort of a side ways tri kickback. I got it pretty heavy coz its a shorter range of motion. The burn and pump is incredible.

Any one else do or use machines for different purposes? I know Dennis James does bent over rows with the hammer strengh machine deadlift aka the shrug machine as every one uses it for. I got a tall mate that uses the hammer strengh decline press as low row reckons iit gives him a pump like no other.

I use full rom @ my gym i think there are only 2-3 of us that do

[FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]Check out this video on YouTube:<br/><br/>[ame=http://youtu.be/TmUVMbHQSQ0]Guy seduces cable row station again + ??? - YouTube[/ame][/FONT]
[FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]This is my gym bra u mirin???[/FONT]

I use full rom @ my gym i think there are only 2-3 of us that do

[FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]Check out this video on YouTube:<br/><br/>[ame="http://youtu.be/TmUVMbHQSQ0"]Guy seduces cable row station again + ??? - YouTube[/ame][/FONT]
[FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]This is my gym bra u mirin???[/FONT]

How u get the bend in your back ? Facing it I presume? I use to love deep rest pause hacks now they give my knees a hiding :(

I use the hack squat for everything it wasnt designed for. Used to do good.mornings on it when i had some back problems.

For donkey raises i face outwards like normal, although set the sled low and rest thebshoulder pads on your ass/hips and lean foward at 90 degree or so. The stretch on the calves gives them an absolute hammering. I also wedge a wooden block between a dumbell.and plate so ive got a step.to do the raises on.

There is a old guy at my gym that does

Seated row (widegrip) and at the end of the movement he does a Back Extension

Everyone gives him strange looks when he does it.