• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Everything You Need To Know About Steak Cuts

If you get onto an decent butcher you can get any cut you want, I usually just buy a full rump, scotch fillet or sometimes eye fillet and either get them to cut it up for me to desired thickness or do it myself before putting into separate bags and freezing, almost never buy a single steak and never from a supermarket unless a complete emergency....

Interdasting..... The quality controls on super market meat is much higher than a butcher's...

I agree with not turning more than once - I hated eating steak for years due to it being cooked like that.

I buy from the supermarket - I've tried several butchers and to be honest the meat is no better, and sometimes worse than the supermarket (given this is more the 'wholesale' butchers than the top shelf ones who supply the restaurants). I find that Coles is consistently cheaper than Woolies too.

go the wollies msa graded meat... Generally speaking the supermarket meat will last longer in the fridge and will hold its freshness longer...

Proper tenderloin fillet or gerello?
If it's tenderloin, it's an excellent price... Not so much if it's gerello