• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Do you know WA well Kazz? We are going near Dwelinup, there are many camp sites around the area. We'll be in a secluded place away from prying peeping toms. :cool:
I know a bit. A friend lives near Maleny, shes doing a lap of WA.

Have fun! Post pics!

OzPig All set up!
064f799844e1f9fd87defa9b1f76b487.jpg

Found a fantastic property for 4x4 and camping, cheap as. Only problem is its a 5 hour drive away! Anyone else see this as a problem?
Where are the other weekender owners? [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8606]Neddysmith[/MENTION];

Found a fantastic property for 4x4 and camping, cheap as. Only problem is its a 5 hour drive away! Anyone else see this as a problem?
Where are the other weekender owners? @Big Mick; @Neddysmith;
Hmmmmm 5hrs is pushing it, mine is just under 3hrs driving, but only about 160km, and for me as much as I like driving can be a painful drive but oh so worth it once you get there. If it was only a 2hr drive I would spend a lot more time there, but any less then that and I think it would be too close to home.

Hmmmmm 5hrs is pushing it, mine is just under 3hrs driving, but only about 160km, and for me as much as I like driving can be a painful drive but oh so worth it once you get there. If it was only a 2hr drive I would spend a lot more time there, but any less then that and I think it would be too close to home.

Our old property was 3hrs away but that wasn't a problem and we always wished it was closer because we had a shipping container full of stuff we had no room to store at home! The only problem was that out of 200 acres there was only 5 usable acres!
3hrs within sydney now is just expensive or gets you under 7 acres for under 50k but still 3.5hrs away. We were always looking around Wyangala Dam but its either too hilly or just pasture. We want rocks and mountains and bush.

Im looking at 57 acres for $43k. 2 dams, power close by, Upper Hunter Valley, no mining and backs onto 2 National Parks so plenty of exploring. But its 5hrs away...

Sounds ideal except the 5hrs of driving, sort of makes it a hell of a long way just for a night or even a weekend, but that's just me..

The block we stayed on was maybe 5o acres. Nice little creek as well. The lookout pic is on the range, I think the original crossing to head out west