• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Euro 2012

Ha well it was over at half time. They looked tired and uninspired. The extra day break helped Spain I guess, but let's be honest, they were better on the day.

WC 2014 BABY!

Yep agree.

But re 2014. I think we could save bazillions of dollars and stave off world hunger, maybe stop a few wars, if we redirect the WC 2014 budget to those efforts and just hand the trophy to Spain on January 1 2014.

They are definitely in THEIR moment right now. That magic blend of technical brilliance, individual player brilliance and team creativity and interplay.

Kudos to Spain.

Yep agree.

But re 2014. I think we could save bazillions of dollars and stave off world hunger, maybe stop a few wars, if we redirect the WC 2014 budget to those efforts and just hand the trophy to Spain on January 1 2014.

They are definitely in THEIR moment right now. That magic blend of technical brilliance, individual player brilliance and team creativity and interplay.

Kudos to Spain.

Pfft. You put too much faith in humanity. No chance of that happening! :D

Did you watch Q&A last night? So many face palm moments. I am disgusted by some peoples xenophobia, dogma and just plain ignorance. But the older I get, the less I give a shit. So carry on, WC 2014.

Alas I get your point, they will be tough to beat even then. I am still stoked we beat Germany, as I thought we had a better chance against Spain than Germany!

<--- Was wrong.

Pfft. You put too much faith in humanity. No chance of that happening! :D

Did you watch Q&A last night? So many face palm moments. I am disgusted by some peoples xenophobia, dogma and just plain ignorance. But the older I get, the less I give a shit. So carry on, WC 2014.

Alas I get your point, they will be tough to beat even then. I am still stoked we beat Germany, as I thought we had a better chance against Spain than Germany!

<--- Was wrong.

LOL the irony for me (and don't hate on me for this!!) is that I actually follow Germany :eek::eek::eek:
They are my #1 team with the Azzurri second. Yeah, I'm a traitor but hey ... long story, I deserve forgiveness.

Agree with you and I saw a bit of Q&A. Can't watch for long with Mirabella on .. I get violent thoughts when she opens her mouth. Stupid, horrible woman. I'm ashamed for her.

But yeah. bring on WC 2014 ... Just hope I'm not sitting on the loungeroom floor at 5am crying again like last time :(

LOL the irony for me (and don't hate on me for this!!) is that I actually follow Germany :eek::eek::eek:
They are my #1 team with the Azzurri second. Yeah, I'm a traitor but hey ... long story, I deserve forgiveness.

Agree with you and I saw a bit of Q&A. Can't watch for long with Mirabella on .. I get violent thoughts when she opens her mouth. Stupid, horrible woman. I'm ashamed for her.

But yeah. bring on WC 2014 ... Just hope I'm not sitting on the loungeroom floor at 5am crying again like last time :(

No I actually root:)cool:) for Germany when I am not for Italy.

But still, shame. :D