• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Euro 2012

chocchillimango

OK it's possible I'm the only football fan here (you know, it's played with a round ball ... :D)

Been following Euro 2012 as my teams have been smashing their way to the finals.

Just had Germany and Italy in the semis finish off with the Azzurri making it through to a Finals meet up with Spain on the weekend!

Final score for today was 2-1 Italy-Germany. Balotelli scored twice for the Azzurri in what were some fabulous goal moments.

feelsbadman.jpeg for my beloved German team but given I follow both teams, I'm happy that one of them is in the final.

Still think Spain will take it out but after today's effort by the Azzurri, might all be up for grabs.

Should be a great final!

for and live streaming of results and commentary: UEFA EURO ? UEFA.com

this is why July is my month of ZERO SLEEP ... Euro football, euro F1 season and the Tour de France about to start too.

Ay carumba.

Spain will be really tough though, but Portugal pushed them so I give Italy a good chance.

Spain will be really tough though, but Portugal pushed them so I give Italy a good chance.

I just hope they don't all decide to do the usual Euro princess ploy and play defensively to drive it to penalties. I hate penalty shoot outs in finals!!!

Yeah, after the semis, could be Italy has a serious shot at it.

I wish I could be in Europe every year at this time. the time diff kills me on the sporting events. top 3 fave sports all on at crazy hours.

Nearly took the big odds for Italy, $4.60 in a two horse field at a semi final stage was ridiculous.

I hope italy win, but Spain are damn good.

I'm thinking of heading firm to Norton St in Leichardt to watch the final and soak
up the atmosphere.

Should be good.

FORZA AZZURRI

Last edited:
Man I am tired.

BUT FORZZZZZZZZZZZZZZA ITALIA!

Very happy. I think we have a good chance against Spain. SUPER MARIO BALOTELLI!

for anyone in Melbourne who is keen to watch with like minded fans ...

539752_380161045370734_870885740_n.jpg

Ha how funny is that, usually I am always at Lygon for this Choc. I am a bit sick at the moment so might stay in if I don't recover in time, but my brother might be there.

Ha how funny is that, usually I am always at Lygon for this Choc. I am a bit sick at the moment so might stay in if I don't recover in time, but my brother might be there.

I won't be there either as I've got bootcamp at 6am and have to get to work straight after.

will get up early and follow it online with the live streaming coverage.

Why?

It's on TV! (SBS)

Oh wait. 445 am kickoff.

that's cool. i'll be watching it on SBS too ... getting up a bit earlier than usual to watch.
i'll see as much as i can.
i actually lobbied to have our bootcamp with TV but got smacked down by the trainer.

dammit :p

I am not one to suggest skipping workouts, but this is pretty important. I'll be training later in the evening.

Anyhow FORRRZAAAAAAAA!

I am not one to suggest skipping workouts, but this is pretty important. I'll be training later in the evening.

Anyhow FORRRZAAAAAAAA!

damn you!!!!!!! Shoot, I'm skipping tomorrow. I can always do a workout tomorrow night and then go to bootcamp on Tuesday.

Whaaaaa KB training AND back/legs on same day. If I die, I will blame you Minchy!!!

I'll be up and SBS'ing tomorrow before work.

:D:D

Ha well it was over at half time. They looked tired and uninspired. The extra day break helped Spain I guess, but let's be honest, they were better on the day.

WC 2014 BABY!